Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have You Ever Debugged Your Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Thinking About Doing It

• I Would Never Do It

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Reaction score
I just wondered how many of you have decided to debug your tamagotchi. Does anyone know how to debug your tamagotchi without wrecking it?

Hey, Dude. I just debugged mine for the first time and it went into hyper mode. Cool characters though. Right now I am the alligator character. I've also been the burger character. In fact I am just in the middle of changing again as we speak.

Cool that is why i want to know how to debug my tama

im gonna do it after i get bourd with my tamagotchi so if i ruin it it wont be a big deal :wub:

It won't ruin it! :wub: I've debugged all three of my tamagotchis and it is so helpful! There are some really weird secret characters that you can get too! There is one that is just a bunch of dots!

Can you tell me how to debug tama's

I don't see why anyone would want to risk breaking their tamagotchi just to get a few secret characters. You can't debug a real pet so why would you want to debug a tamagotchi? I don't see the point. We should just wait to get the secret characters from those giant tamagotchi display things when they finally come to america.

Does anybody know how to debug a tama

Gotta agree with JulianV here.Taking the risk of killing your Tama just to get a secret character doesn't really seem all that wise to me.

It'd be like risking your cat's life so you could have him turn into a gorilla.Having a gorilla might be cool but it probably isn't worth risking the cat to get one.

i was going to debug mine tonight. however, what stopped me from doing it was the fact that i couldn't find a Phillips-head screwdriver that tiny! I have quite a few little screwdrivers, but none that will work!

i was going to debug mine tonight. however, what stopped me from doing it was the fact that i couldn't find a Phillips-head screwdriver that tiny! I have quite a few little screwdrivers, but none that will work!
ha ha! i was gonna do mine yesterday but i had that same problem so i have to wait till my friend brings me hers. :) my smallest is just barely too small for the outside screw and i can't get it to work so i had to have my sister do that. :p

I tryed but I messed it up in a good way! When I press the "C" button, time speeds up till I press a other button. I'm on my 3rd gen. because of this!!!! <_< :(

Yes i have dubbuged my tamagotchi and it is very scary to do it but it is worth the whole thing after its debugged the characters are very neat <_<

can you stop them from being in hypermode?
u can stop the hyper mode by pressing cancel again or if u want it gone u can open ur tama againand erase the pencil marks the press download. u will have ur debuged tama on a undebuded (thingy that the tamagotchis r in) i dont know whats it called the egg thingy or something

Not ot be rude or anything. Debugging sound kind of weird... I mean if they don't show emotion why play with them?

XoXo,

Shannon =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back