Arabic writing???!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGurl

Reaction score
:wub: :( One of my tamagotchis battery went low and then I pressed a button and this really weird stuff came on the screen. It looked like tiny Arabic writing. It is a Connection and I don't think that was supposed to happen! My brother thinks that there was probably a bad battery connection and it was tryng to say Download and Reset. He opened up the back and pressed the battery in more, and it went back to normal. Oh, by the way, if this is worth anything, the tama had frozen in place a little earlier that day and I pressed the reset button then download and it was ok. I know the directions said to reset it, but we are so far and I reeeally didn't want to! It worked anyway. Has this ever happened to anyone else, and do you know what it is??!! :huh:

i have no clue what happened to your tama. but i doubt it was arabic writing. this has not happened to me at all.

i think its not arabic its probably japanese :( and i think its just a glitch ?? congrats it went back to normal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back