HELP! HELP! HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The screen must have cracked, and the plasma probably seeped through. Theres nothing you can do to fix it...sorry. ;)

same thing happened to my sister's tamagotchi. It has water in the tama! but i know the problem! just let it dry for 1 day and see what happens! *BAD NEWS* you might have to RESET ...IF... the tamagotchi is in shape! ;)

If the crack in the screen ( thats probly the reason of the black splootches (lol) ) gets really bad you might unfortuately throw the poor tama away or give it a proper funeral. :(

That happened to my friends tama... I believe unless you know someone really good with such things it's well dead...sorry...

wow thats weird sorry theres nothing i can do to help about that i did get water in my tama but in about 24 hours it dried out

I've never had that happen to me before. Either it's cracked or it's well, poop. You should reset and if that doesn't work, maybe get a new battery and if that doesn't work then I guess you should get a different one.

One of mine went all black, like all it's lights were on at once. I just took the battery out and put it back in and my character came back without losing any points or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back