Martina's tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martina

Reaction score
Ok, for me, anyway. We had them around when I was eight, and then we never saw them again until now. (I had a green Little Mermaid Gigapet.)

Now, I have two Tamagotchis!! Fun!! Connecting is fun! Tama Connections rule!!

Magenta (I guess that's what color it is...) and blue with orange and pink swirls:

Name: Draco

Baby: Marutchi

Teen: Ichigotchi

Adult: Mametchi

Weight: 63 lbs. (I'll make him work some of it off...)

Training: 9

Generation: 1

He's in love w/ both my friend's Tama and mine, and we want hers and mine to get married... She's a Maskutchi.

Dark pink with orange stars:

Name: Ino

Baby: Marutchi

Teen: Ichigotchi

Adult: Mametchi

Weight: ??? (my friend's babysittting for me.)

Training: 9

Generation: 1

Hopefully she'll marry my friend's boy... He was a teen yesterday...

I got really mad when they both ended up being the same even though I raised them as differently as I possibly could. I played games with Draco and gave snacks to Ino, yet they are the SAME!!! They might not be around much longer if I can get them to have kids... I'll be so happy!! If I have a possible names for girls are Angie, Kaoru, Keiko, or Cho, and boy names... Zim, Tetsu, Riku, or Marc... I have a long list of possibilities... Kei, Yuri, Kyo, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad... Those are some new ones!! MUST WRITE DOWN!!!

I want a Hanatchi!! I LIKE taking care of these things all the time!! And I too now am joining the quest for the Nazotchi.

I shall update next time I can get on the internet... Ja ne!!

Okay, now we're in mourning.... My pink Tama is missing, most likely it's been stolen... NOT RON!!... Here's where it was before this tragic event.

Ino had a kid w/Mochi, my friend's Tama, and she had a boy.

Name: Ron

Baby: Kinkutchi

Teen:Minimimitchi

Adult: Gozarutchi

Weight: ??? (how am I supposed to know?)

Training: 7/9

updates on my other later...

Latest posts

Back