How do I get a Mimitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SurvivorQT

Reaction score
I read people's logs around the internet and I rarely see people get a Mimitchi with an Onionchi

I have never let it drop less then one heard on both hunger and happy, quickly cleaned up poo, timeout/praised when I needed to(currently at 8 bars)

Will I get a memetchi? Or Mimitchi

I've never got a Mimitchi before either, but I want one too, so if it's any help this is what I have learned from surfing around sites - because I'm going to try this out with my next generation...

A Mimitchi will evolve from Young Mimitchi or Oniotchi only.

It has to be an even number generation (G2, G4, G6, etc.)

You have to keep both the hunger and happiness hearts filled without any misses (NOTE: I suspect you could probably get away with 3/4 full sometimes as long as you don't leave it too long to top it back up to full hearts - but maybe I'm just an optimist....)

You have to keep an eye on the Attention icon and praise/punish as often as necessary to make sure that you build up high training point score.

Always praise after a game - that keeps them happier for longer and (apparently....) increases their training level

Anyway, if I find out more Mimitchi tips I'll post them - but the ones above are the guidelines I am going to use to try and get mine!

Always praise after a game - that keeps them happier for longer and (apparently....) increases their training level
is this really true????

Oh, by the way. I just got a Young Mimitchi today (yay!) and I got it by doing a LOT of training points for it. Do as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back