Swimming Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your tama ever fell in water?

• Yes, and it went mad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, nothing happened

• No,but my friend did

• NO!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk8erGirl34

Reaction score
My sister and I were going over to a friend`s house for the night and my sister was fooling around and "accidently"

dropped her v2 in a gutter and it started to float away! We managed to get it but the buttons wouldn`t work. When I finally got a button to work, the tama went twice the speed and the buttons wouldn`t stop so I reset it. :huh:

I told her to wait for it to hatch so she waited 3 hours and nothing happened. So I put it on her night stand and we went

to sleep. The next morning, the tamagotchi was floating happily around the screen. BUT... it was the same character, and it had the same name? It`s stats were exactly the same and the buttons worked fine but the question is,how?! My sister did not get up when it hatched because it probably would have been a toddler and it`s a teen.

[SIZE=14pt] I NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE!!!! [/SIZE]

MY LIFE!!

Phillip: My future hubby!

Amanda:GRRRRR!!!!!

Cody: Currently kid I HATE!!!

It's one of those unexplained things ya know!You're lucky yours even worked because my friend dropped hers outside of our school and lost it it rained, we was out of school for the weekend and she found it.It worked but the first button doesn't work very well and the background is all wrinkled. She had the ugliest tamagotchi i'd ever seen, a zuccitchi. It looked like a a cross between a jellyfish and a floating cocroach. :huh:

i haven't dropped mine in water ever, but maybe it dried out during the night and went back to normal?

Ally

I agree with the idea that it dried out in the night and went back to normal. :D

It probably downloaded its previous data on its own.. why else whould it have the saem chaarachter,name& stats?

It makes sence

It probably downloaded its previous data on its own.. why else whould it have the saem chaarachter,name& stats?
It makes sence
That's why you should never drop your Tama in water, your sister is VERY lucky. I wear a neck strap and attach my Tama to it.

If you drop just about anything electronic like the Tamagotchi's in water, you should very carefully open up the back and take as many parts as you can apart (while still being able to get it back together), set them out on a lint-free towel or paper towel, and them them dry out overnight (or longer). Then reassemble it and cross your fingers. If you are lucky, it'll probably work like new again. Just be careful when you take it apart.

I have my tamas on a shoelace around my neck. That way I can't drop them in the sink or in the toilet.

you know how ur sises fell in water and then it downloaded its self when i droped mine not in water but it fell on the ground after that when it became an adult and it had a kid and it was suposed to leave ie just restarted its self it made me MAD it was scrued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back