Photo
- - - - -

How to make links on tamatalk

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Vicky Liu

• vicky-liu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 March 2006 - 01:11 PM ( #1 )

You do the . And type in what you want to show up. Example: http://www.tamatalk.com And heres the same website but a different thing shows up: [url="http://www.tamatalk.com"]TamaTalk See the examples?

Hope I helped! :kuribotchi:

Vicky Liu :D

Replies

Views

Started

15 Mar 2006

Last Post

17 Mar 2006

**TamaGotchi**

• tamagotchi user photo

Posted 15 March 2006 - 04:59 PM ( #2 )

Let me try: http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?

tamaw/pants

• tamawpants user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 March 2006 - 05:08 PM ( #3 )

not meaning to be rude, but there is always a button that u can type ur link into to make a link like u did when u post.
sry, but it seems like u are trying to hard to be a guide.
to be a guide, you just have to be helpful and nice, but not tell everyone what they already know

Vicky Liu

• vicky-liu user photo

Posted 15 March 2006 - 05:12 PM ( #4 )

not meaning to be rude, but there is always a button that u can type ur link into to make a link like u did when u post.
sry, but it seems like u are trying to hard to be a guide.
to be a guide, you just have to be helpful and nice, but not tell everyone what they already know

In this topic I didn't do this to try to be a guide. And I didn't know that theres a button that you can type your link! And PLEASE don't mention that I'm trying to be a guide! *sniffles*

tamaw/pants

• tamawpants user photo

Posted 15 March 2006 - 05:17 PM ( #5 )

In this topic I didn't do this to try to be a guide. And I didn't know that theres a button that you can type your link! And PLEASE don't mention that I'm trying to be a guide! *sniffles*

look, i know u do wanna be a guide, most people do and i just wanted to point out to u, or any other person that wants to be a guide u have to be useful, nice, etc.

Tealeaf

• tealeaf user photo

Posted 17 March 2006 - 10:47 AM ( #6 )

THANK YOU (unlike other people here.... :( ) for telling me that! You know, no one wants to end up with an unclickable link....

tamaw/pants

• tamawpants user photo

Posted 17 March 2006 - 10:51 AM ( #7 )

THANK YOU (unlike other people here.... :( ) for telling me that! You know, no one wants to end up with an unclickable link....

look, i wasnt trying to be maean, but its wasteing bandawich. and please dont bump up topics. :(

Vicky Liu

• vicky-liu user photo

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:06 PM ( #8 )

Glad to help, Tealeaf. PM me or click here for tips. I like your username. :ph34r:

lol 11

• lol-11 user photo

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:20 PM ( #9 )

Vicky Liu :ph34r:

look vicky your never gonna be a guide like this its great that u enjoy helping people but your tellng peeps u wanna be a guide so people are gonna think yr desperate

lol 11 :(

Vicky Liu

• vicky-liu user photo

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:41 PM ( #10 )

I'm sorry lol11, and again, *out of breath* DONT ever again mention this!! Okay?