How to make links on tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not meaning to be rude, but there is always a button that u can type ur link into to make a link like u did when u post.

sry, but it seems like u are trying to hard to be a guide.

to be a guide, you just have to be helpful and nice, but not tell everyone what they already know

not meaning to be rude, but there is always a button that u can type ur link into to make a link like u did when u post.sry, but it seems like u are trying to hard to be a guide.

to be a guide, you just have to be helpful and nice, but not tell everyone what they already know
In this topic I didn't do this to try to be a guide. And I didn't know that theres a button that you can type your link! And PLEASE don't mention that I'm trying to be a guide! *sniffles*

Vicky Liu :D

In this topic I didn't do this to try to be a guide. And I didn't know that theres a button that you can type your link! And PLEASE don't mention that I'm trying to be a guide! *sniffles*
Vicky Liu :D
look, i know u do wanna be a guide, most people do and i just wanted to point out to u, or any other person that wants to be a guide u have to be useful, nice, etc.

THANK YOU (unlike other people here.... :( ) for telling me that! You know, no one wants to end up with an unclickable link....

THANK YOU (unlike other people here.... :( ) for telling me that! You know, no one wants to end up with an unclickable link....
look, i wasnt trying to be maean, but its wasteing bandawich. and please dont bump up topics. :(

Vicky Liu :ph34r:
look vicky your never gonna be a guide like this its great that u enjoy helping people but your tellng peeps u wanna be a guide so people are gonna think yr desperate

lol 11 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back