Is it a holiday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Reaction score
Well, if you can remember, in V2´s, whn your tama celebrated your bday, in the shop were cookies... so in my v2 3 days were cookies in my shop, and it was not my birthday!! are we in a holiday or was a glitch (Because im from mexico and i dont know what holidays are there, in USA)

hum... well no holiday here... but, I do know that the V3 has a lot of new things in the shop... maybe that's just a new thing in the shops.

There are rumors floating around that the cookies are for St. Patrick's Day..But those are just rumors. :hitodetchi: You can't always count on a rumor to be true :hitodetchi:

-GotchiGirl!

on all of my v2s, and my v3 on march 12 13 and maybe 14, (I'm not sure about the 14) and they all had cookies in the shop

i had cookies in my shop to in my V2, but did you know at 2:00 PM and 4:30 or 3:30 PM this week there was an easter bunny rolling an egg across the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

on all of my v2s, and my v3 on march 12 13 and maybe 14, (I'm not sure about the 14) and they all had cookies in the shop
this might sound odd but, on my calender on march 12th it says girl scouts were founded, maybe they were giving cookies for the celebration of the cookies sellers them selves, that just me though

PrObAbLy EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!! iloveeaster!! thereissomuchegpainting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back