Furby 2005

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are your thoughts on the new improved Furby?

• I am going to buy one as soon as they arrive!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, I hated the original ones!

• These ones aren't as cute, but I'll give it a try!

• These ones are scary, no way!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Humm...i dont know.... I never had a furbey.... But, i have wanted one... So, i think i might...

Do u know if they are comming to Aust...?

I will buy one of every available color.Furbys are awesome.

i think if the new one comes to aust it would be a little dear for me !! the old ones on ebay used/unused would be cheaper than buying a new one

They're supposed to be releaded worldwide in Fall of 2005. Approx. $40. (Probabily lower, though.) :huh:

let's say if 40.00 in us you can add about 10 to 15 more on that in aust as tamagotchi are 9.99 to 12.99 o9ver there but in aust they are 25.00 so that means if/when they come to aust they will be about 50.00 to 55.00 there about approx but maybe lower no know really knows

Awww Furbys don't suck.You can keep Furby quiet if you know what you're doing.All Furbys past the first generation come with a Deep Sleep mode,which is a sequence of actions you can do to put him into a "Deep Sleep".Once in deep sleep Furby will not wake up unless turned upside down.

I really wish that they had off switches though.The reason they don't is that real pets don't have off switches and they wanted Furby to be as lifelike as possible.Still no off switches creates unneccessary problems.Deep Sleep mode is a bit too complicated to shut them off quickly if you need to whereas an off switch would.Frankly I hope they fix this in the new ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Furbys are scary! I remember when I was little, I was scared of that thing.[/SIZE] :rolleyes:

hey guys did you here about the person who planted a bomb in a fuby and blow up when a little girl was playing with it THE GIRL DIED................

hey guys did you here about the person who planted a bomb in a fuby and blow up when a little girl was playing with it THE GIRL DIED................
No. Never heard of it.Poor girl. :lol: :blink: :blink:

(If all furbys were like that I would NEVER buy one! :blink: :blink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back