Holidays

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel_4_you22

Reaction score
Hey everyone I was just wondering what every body has been up 2 this holz! I'm not goingany where :D but my mum and dad are goin 2 paris and france 2geda :p :D !have ther 1000000th honey moon :D please share with us what things or embarasing things happened to u through out the holz

this just reminded me of an embarasing mo-there is this boy me and my m8 met and he is sooo cute and :D his caled liam! :D and we went to mc donalds and i fell over and wen he helped me up my skirt was fliped up and he saw my thong :p !i was sooo dead embarased :D but it was kinda funny :D

1000000th honeymoon! :D They must still be active in the bedroom, no offense! :p

Anyway, here's my most embarassing holiday story ever. It's quite humiliating, so naturally, I've told it to practically everybody I know! :D

It all started on our first night in Spain. My sister and mother were tired that night, so me and my father went down to the bar to check out the entertaiment. Because it was the anniversary of Elvis's death, they had an Elvis impersonater in that night. Of course, the booze was quite cheap there, so my father decided to have a few pints of beer. A few?! Eventually, he'd guzzled about ten pints! His drunken state was quite funny at the time. He gave me loads of money to play in the arcade, even if I didn't ask him for it! However, after a while, things started to get out of hand...

Suddenly, my father got up and started singing and dancing! Now my father's voice is not very nice. Imagine a cat being run over by a huge 8 wheeler truck and you'll get the idea. Naturally, everybody stared at him and not the performer. This made him rather angry. I had to get him out before they could start fighting!

The story doesn't end there though... Oh no. I had to take him back to our hotel room. No easy task. Trying to get a drunkard home is a lot like roller skating up Mount Everest. Eventally, we got him back to the room and he went to sleep, after vomiting quite a bit first, of course.

Later that night, me and my sister went into mom's room. It was about 4 in the morning and she was very tired. We went in and asked her if we could use the toilet. She told us to just go. However, when we said we couldn't she became rather annoyed.

"WELL JUST GO THEN!!!! What's the matter with you?"

My sister answered.

"We can't mam. Dad's fallen asleep on the toilet!" He was sitting with his pants down, fast asleep! My mother had to drag him back to his room!

Well, you'd think he would have learned his lesson that night. If anything, I bet all that beer must have given him a monster hangover the next morning. However, even though he doesn't drink very often, when he does... whoa. I remember loads of funny things he's done whilst drunk, but that's another story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back