Weird...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, I just got a Zukitchi today, the 17th of March.

Earlier, I saw a bunny push an egg across the screen while my Tama watched.

Now, it looks as though it's watching TV... *looks at screen* ...and now it's stopped.

I've had three other Tama on my v2 before this one, and none of them have ever had a bunny or a television on the screen.

Is ths unique to Zukitchi? Or is the bunny for Easter...even though it's not Easter yet...? :(

i don't know about the television but i can tell you about the bunny

congrats you have just met the easter bunny

every year around easter time a animation of a bunny pushing a egg comes to your screen

i hope i helped

-polkadork

it does it for all adult characters i know ur tama has to be an adult to watch tv, but i dunno about the bunny, sometimes my adult watches it with the baby

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I just got a Zukitchi today, the 17th of March. Earlier, I saw a bunny push an egg across the screen while my Tama watched.

Now, it looks as though it's watching TV... *looks at screen* ...and now it's stopped.

I've had three other Tama on my v2 before this one, and none of them have ever had a bunny or a television on the screen.

Is ths unique to Zukitchi? Or is the bunny for Easter...even though it's not Easter yet...? B)
They're both random animations, it happens with all tama characters. The bunny and egg happens around Easter time. The TV one can happen any day.

B) B) :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back