No Offense

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyParasiticBoy

Reaction score
That place with those things called Hu-Mans.
No Offense, but i dont think you guys post very much, i mean you have more than 150 users and usually there are more than 6 online all the time, but you dont seem to post very much, i mean you guys have more than Kat's forum and her's is alot more reliable for new posts than here. I mean, for all the people who are really dedicated to this site, you really dont seem to post very often.....just putting in my 2 cents.

*Thread moved to appropriate area by Admin*

For the record... *Looking at the logs* We probably average about 100 posts a day. Sample of the last few weeks shows a low of 25 posts in one day to a high of 491 on another.

*Thread moved to appropriate area by Admin*
For the record... *Looking at the logs* We probably average about 100 posts a day. Sample of the last few weeks shows a low of 25 posts in one day to a high of 491 on another.
what the? who made this thread? oh great...my sister must've gotten on the computer while i was in the bathroom....geez, i hate her so much, shes gets on mimitchi.com too but she doesnt post she just reads.....please excuse her for that.

my cousin did that to me when i was on the group vpetml a while back and got me kicked out... i'm back in now but no one likes me in there anymore... :)

Yeah. Sisters are annoying, aren't they? My sister is in Spain at the moment, so I've got a bit of a break. But when she get's back... *shudder* :)

what the? who made this thread? oh great...my sister must've gotten on the computer while i was in the bathroom....geez, i hate her so much, shes gets on mimitchi.com too but she doesnt post she just reads.....please excuse her for that.
Ya know i dont think that was his sister. I think it as him all along. coz if he was only in the bathroom how would she know there's only like 6 ppl on a day? and how come she sed no offence if she wanted to get you tricked? I'd be surprised if you even have a sister. Anyway i'm just sayin i wouldnt trust him. Coz ya neva know! :) It happens all the time. :)

I think we can all give benefit of the doubt here... No reason NOT to trust a fellow member. :)

I guess :) ..........OK i'll believe him but i'm not going to trust him :)

Ya know i dont think that was his sister. I think it as him all along. coz if he was only in the bathroom how would she know there's only like 6 ppl on a day? and how come she sed no offence if she wanted to get you tricked? I'd be surprised if you even have a sister. Anyway i'm just sayin i wouldnt trust him. Coz ya neva know! :) It happens all the time. :)
uh...cuz shes like, 24, shes inquizitive that way and she prolly looked at the list of members at the bottom of the screen or something and guessed fomr that or something IDK! i was taking a crap.

Ya know i dont think that was his sister. I think it as him all along. coz if he was only in the bathroom how would she know there's only like 6 ppl on a day? and how come she sed no offence if she wanted to get you tricked? I'd be surprised if you even have a sister. Anyway i'm just sayin i wouldnt trust him. Coz ya neva know! :lol: It happens all the time. :)
well arent you a nice person, ill just not believe anything YOU say from now on...jerk :)

i'm an only child, and single at the moment, altho some guy did ask me for my number yesterday after driver's Ed...*blushes* :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back