My Tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meddie65

Reaction score
Weel to start off I have to say all my tama's batterys are dead!!!! I'm getting 1 battery today so, I guess I have to put that one in my v3!well last time I saw my tama her stats were:

hungry: all filled

happy:all filled

age:5 (if I get a battery today she will get the Matchmaker she is going to be 6!!!)

weight:40lbs (I play with her a lot!!!)

Name:maxie

generation:1

Username:LILLI

My other v3's I gave to my cousin in a diff. contry ( thankfully they were not broken, so I have 1 v3)

I got my battery today so Maxi turn out to be 64Lbs and the Matchmaker didn't come!!!That is all for today so peace out homies!!!!!!!!!

Maxi is still 5 years old and is a pyonkotchi!!!I'm bored!! ok anyways my v2s have dead batterys so Boo!!!Maxi is asleep right now. I hope she will turn 6 today. At my house it's 9:03.That is all I got so Bye!!

Well,Maxi is 6, but no matchmaker :) B) Well I just have to be patient!She will be 7 today so yeah!!!!!!!!I got her another ticket and she went to austrailia!!!!!!!Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's 6:54 at my house Well I have to go bye-bye :angry:

right now I just saw Maxi took a bath.Now she is brushing her teeth.She is still 6!!!!!!!!!!!I'm becoming impatient!!Oh well BYE-BYE

Well I couldn't go on the computer, but Maxi had a baby boy and went away 2 days later he was a teletchi, then a mohitamatchi, now a hikotchi his name is Timmy here are his stats:

hungry: all

happy: all

traning: 5 bars

weight:85 pounds

name:Timmy

Generation:2

point:1354

Username:Lilli

He has 4 of 5 tickets.One is to go to Hawaii, another is to switzerland, another is to Australia,another is to China.Well I have too go Peace out!!

right now Timmy is well a very good character can you guess? A Mimitchi!Yay I went to all the places (i got all the tickets)He is os cute!!!!!!!! If you guys want to see him go to tamatown and type these passwords either 90764 64716, or32780 68576, or 66150 41240, or the last one 98566 39231! My user name is LILLI!Well i have to go BYE-BYE!

Right now timmy is a mimitchi and he is doing what all tamagotchi adults do walk around the screen. here are his stats:

Hungry-all

happy-all

traning-all

year-5

weight-44lb (I play with him a lot!)

name-Timmy

gender-Boy

generation-2

point-9999

username-lilli

he had a baby boy!!I was on my bus and the shop was suppose to change so I checked and saw the matchmaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!

Right now I named the baby boy ROCKY here are his stats:

hungry-all

happy-all

traning-2

year-0

weight-97lb

name-ROCKY

gender-boy

generation-3

point-628

username-lilli

right now rocky is a well, obotchi!here are his stats!:

hungry-all

happy-all

traning-6 bars

year-1

weight-40lb

name-rocky

gender-boy

generation-3

point-9999

username-lilli

rocky is still 2 I'm getting mad!!!ok well here are his stats

hungry-all

happy-all

traning-all

year-2( :lol: )

weight-50lb

name-ROCKY

gender-boy

generation-3

point-2900

username-LILLI

well Rocky evolved into a leaftchi!here are his stats

hungry-all

happy-all

traning-all

year-4

weight-49

gender-boy

generation-3

points-7540

username-LILLI

Well, srry I haven't been wrting a lot I'm on a com in Bosnia!Before I went I got another V3!It's blue with bubbles!(Other one is blue with waves)!OK well Dani was a mohitamatchi Now a hikotchi!Ok My newest v3 Tama Hatched and was a boy!I named him Drake he was a teletchi then a Mizutamatchi now an Obotchi!Dani and Drake are going to mate!Here are the stats:

hungry-all

happy-all

Traning-all

age-2

weight-60

Name-Drake

gender-Boy

Generation-1

point-2945

Username-April

Ok now Dani's turn:

hungry-all