new group hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jppetra

Reaction score
Me and my bro are in

I have a blue tamagotchi with white paws on it my bro has a black one they are both 1 year old if you want to join just post. ;)

ok cool! MY bro's evolved 2day at 3 mine didn't evolve yet (it's already 4:21)

Hi. Mine hatched at the same time as Darkness'. Can I join as #5?

:D Yes u can join!

Hi, today my tamagotchi and my bro's took a bath half an hour before they slept. My bro's also started singing and dancing, and both them also started running and falling! :D

:unsure: I'm got a v3. but I'm not hatching yet. I got to get new batteries. <_<

<_< does ne 1 else have a v3 yet?............

they might not of came out were ....wherever u guys live but does ne 1 else have 1?

me and my friend brooke aka gehrke turkey r planning on collecting them (6 down so far...its a start)

I have a vr3 they are great! Can I join? Ones got a baby the other hasn't my two verison 2's keep watching t.v (take afthe me lol) :furawatchi:

Group hatchings are for group hatchings ONLY.

gotchi lover 10, please post your question somewhere else.

mine evolved into gozarutchi yesterday and has a son today. he married my other tama her name is dj and she is a puramatchi she also has the son i will name him neco after my other tama who passed away and andre ( gozarutchi) his son wil be named felix and i cant wait to name my babys ill miss Andre and Dj tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back