Why can I view my tama-parents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ume_kun

Reaction score
I just recently had a new generation started (4th) and when I went to see my previous tamagotchi, it only showed her and my very first tamagotchi. It never showed my 2nd tamagotchi. Now, when I wanted to see it again, it won't let me.

Could anyone tell me what's going one? :gozarutchi:

Same thing happened to me, I'm on G2 and when I viewed my Tamagotchi it said my password and stuff, but when I tried to look at it again.. It just gives that "error" beep.

Whats your password for the parents. I'm only in G1. Please put your username and the password to see the parent. I would like to see what the parent house and grandparent house looks like.

the same thing happened to me but only when i typed down the password for tamatown.com and then i went back to see the parent it was gone after i erased all my friends since there was no point keeping them. you just have to get the password and type it in tamatown.com. but my friend still has all of her family history parents. this is weird. really weirdddddddd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back