Batteries dying super fast...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samanime

Reaction score
Okay, this is kind of weird.

I own 2 tamagotchis. The first one I got 5 days ago and the other I got 3 days ago. 2 days ago, my battery started dying in my first tamagotchi. So, I figured it might be a weak battery they put in, so I went to go get a new one. I ended up getting 4, just in case. Then, yesterday, both of my tamagothis batteries started dying. The first one's battery was less then 24 hours old even (maybe 18 hours I think).

Any clue what is going on?

Note: I did have sound on, but it shouldn't drain that fast. I didn't even connect much or play many games after I replaced the first battery.

Last edited by a moderator:
DId you pause? Pausing takes up ALOT of batteries, same with conecting. DId you get CR... *CHecks*

CR whatever? (Cant find spare batteries.)

Yeah, I got the right batteries. CR-2023 (I think).

And no, I don't pause at all.

Even if connecting takes a lot of battery power, there is no way it could take enough to drain the batteries in about 18 hours, especially since I didn't connect much after switching the battery.

thats happned to me! then i took the battery out for a longtime and pput it back on then it wroked again

Yeah, I got the right batteries. CR-2023.
I thought tamgotchis took CR-2032

Just a question, is this a V1, V2, or V3?

Here is a very helpful stragity... freze your barites or if that doesent work,take outvyour barites and shake them together in your hand blow and shake them again. i did this to my freinds, after she paused her tamagothi for half a year, and it lasted for about 7-8 months. cool :gozarutchi: huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
do you get all your memorie back like your items and sutch

Yeah, I got the right batteries. CR-2023 (I think).
And no, I don't pause at all.

Even if connecting takes a lot of battery power, there is no way it could take enough to drain the batteries in about 18 hours, especially since I didn't connect much after switching the battery.
It is Cr-2032. . .but anyways I was going to put a new battery in my tama that my tamagotchi, well my mom had bought me batteries that day, when I put them in, the egg was about to hatch and the battery died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back