A long, long time ago...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibna

Reaction score
A long, long time ago, I can still remember, when Sammy loved her tamagotchi so, but all that time seemed to pass, when Sammy grew older and didn't care less, well all the fun that they had had, has disappeared and now little Tama is sad...

Tama woke up early one day, cold and damp and scared, a tiny tear trickled down her cheek as she opened up her eyes, she saw that all around her was dark. She panicked. Where was she? what was happening? She felt the dark place moving and it started to shake, and then it sort of 'plonked' down. Tama felt confused. She heard a kind of growling noise and felt herself. She climbed through the darkness, until she saw a light glow. she winced as she climbed nearer and nearer to the light. She looked around and around. It was a new place. Tama thought 'I think I remember being in here when Sammy took me to her Aunties once...' There was a sudden Jolt and Tama fell back into the darkness. A few moments later, she felt the dark space moving again as she was swung into the air and plonked down again. She thought 'I liked it better when I was staying...' Her thought was rudely interrupted by the whole place turned upside down. Tama landed awkwardly and looked round, she was on a table by the car, and many people were walking round and unloading their cars with bits and pieces. She was suddenly moved into a small basket. She looked around again and noticed a label saying 'all items in this basket 50p' Tama knew what was happening...she was being sold in a car boot sale! She burst into tears! How could Sammy desert her? who would buy a little old tamagotchi anyway? Tama sat quietly in the corner of the little basket, trying to sleep. But she couldn't, she was so hungry and unhappy. She got prodded a few times by some strange people, and was picked up and fed by a little boy who had a tamagotchi himself. He asked his mum for little Tama, but his mum was in a rush and a bad mood and said no. Tama was even more upset, and she sat there for hours and hours, wondering if anyone would want her. Until at about 1pm a little girl picked her up and handed Sammys mum 50p and skipped away with the little Tama in her hands. Tama was over the moon! She sang to herself 'I'm loved once again for now and for always! la la la!!' The little girl gave little Tama food and snacks and played games! Tama was having so much fun for the first time in ages! Tama was even happier when the little girl pulled out another tamagotchi from her pocket! A fab friend to play with! Yipee!! From that day on, Tama was never sad again!

Latest posts

Back