Digipets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.nyatchi.

Reaction score
At our local wlagreens along with Tamagotchi v2s we have some other virtual pets called Digipets, su! Have you ever seen them? You get to pick from 10 characters, though some have 32 (32 ones really suck and reset all the time, and the only pro is that you can turn the sound off!) and they come in very few colors, they cost about $6?

If you buy one, get a 10 in 1 kind because the other ones reset ALL THE TIME, it's really needy and needs attention ALL THE TIME, there's no pause, so on and so forth! The other kind are really worth it, you can name them and pause them and the pets are really cute desu even though they poop alot!

Anyway...ever heard of them? Do you have any? I have 2, a 10-in-one and a 32-in-one! I'm running my 10 in 1 and it's a bunny named Usagi.

Yeah, I have one. Its green. You can pick a Cat, Dog, Dinosaur, Goldfish, Rabbit, Mouse, Butterfly, Horse, Frog, and I don't know the last one. There is a Pause, but your Pet still has motion but without the sound. You can't turn off the sound (Which is stupid) and you can only pick 2 kinds of food. Pizza and Milk... The worst Virtual Pet ever!

Mine pauses by it says on the pause screen saying "pause on"... yeah, it does suck...alot...but it's sorta cute and the only virtual pet other than tamas you can find in my area...though I think there's ths pocket pup thing, I saw it once...I don't know I'm rambloing xD

Latest posts

Back