Debug your Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alisonlindsayk

Reaction score
Debugging Tamagotchis is awesome, and it doesn't take an expert to do it!

When your Tamagotchi is debugged, you can travel at hyperspeed! You don't have to wait forever for your Tama to grow. And better yet, you can choose ANY character you want! It works for any version of Tamagotchi Connection!

WARNING: Be careful or you may break your Tamagotchi. Also, for some reason, when you debug a Tamagotchi Connection Version 3, you no longer are able to have a user name. Your user name will be 5 spaces. I'm not sure if this has any negative side affects in using Tamatown.com.

What you need:

1. A small, I mean SMALL screw driver... Preferably the size used to tighten glasses' screws. It must be a Phillips, the type used to unscrew the outside of the Tamagotchi when you replace the battery.

Uh... That was pointless, all you need is a small screw driver, so there you go!!!

How:

1. Unscrew the one screw on the back of the Tamagotchi. You should see the battery, of course, and four little screws in the corners of the panel you just uncovered. Take out the battery.

2. Carefully unscrew the four tiny screws in the corners. (Be careful not to wear the screws out or they won't go back in)

3. Carefully, once again, pull the Tamagotchi into two pieces. The pieces should still be attatched to eachother by the keychain. (Haha, this is sorta like surgery!) It's okay if the red infared connection cover falls off, you can simply slide it back into place before you put the Tama back together.

4. Examine the Tamagotchi. By now, you should be looking at the green paneling and all of the other little programming things on the Tama. Look in the lower right side of all that green stuff. You should see a circle divided in half, and above it, you should see the word "DEBUG." Before you do anything else, make sure you are at the right circle, there are many of them in there.

5. Grab you screw driver. You know that ridge or hole or whatever dividing the debug circle in half? Rub the screw driver's tip down the line a few times, maybe 5.

6. Before you really put the Tamagotchi back together, stick it back together gently, and don't screw anything in. Put the battery in. The Tamagotchi should beep. The egg in the middle of the screen should be jiggling very fast. If it isn't, you need to take the battery back out and rub the debug circle again.

7. Once you're sure the Tama is in the right mode, screw everything back together, so the Tama looks good as new.

8. Now you have the choice of downloading or resetting your Tamagotchi. If you want to keep all of your old items and your same character, just download it.

9. To put your Tama in hyperspeed, press button C. It will be in hyperspeed until your Tama goes to the bathroom, needs something, or is doing something else.

10. If you reset your Tamagotchi, the egg will hatch right away. Once the egg is hatched, and it says what gender your Tama is, then quickly push button A, before you get to the name screen. You can scroll through all of the characters, and choose the one you want! Note: Even if you choose an adult Tamagotchi, it will start out at 0 years old and weigh the minimum amount possible for adults. However, you can still play all of the games like a normal adult Tama.

HAVE FUN!!!!! And reply if you have any questions. :furawatchi:

i debugged one of my old v2's and hated it. its no fun to see your tama go at hyperspeed and grow before your eyes. and if you hyperspeed your tama it will hyperspeed the battery as well. so i undebugged mine.

yeah that was one problem i had. also, you can just do it for a little while. it worked for mine, doing this , but just to be safe, when you rub the little circle, use the lead part of a pencil, and then, if you don't like the debugging thing then just erase the pencil marks in the middle of the circle and it should be back to normal!

Before I "debug" my Tamagotchi, is there any way to undo it? I mean, the debugging?

Debugging Tamagotchis is awesome, and it doesn't take an expert to do it!When your Tamagotchi is debugged, you can travel at hyperspeed! You don't have to wait forever for your Tama to grow. And better yet, you can choose ANY character you want! It works for any version of Tamagotchi Connection!

WARNING: Be careful or you may break your Tamagotchi. Also, for some reason, when you debug a Tamagotchi Connection Version 3, you no longer are able to have a user name. Your user name will be 5 spaces. I'm not sure if this has any negative side affects in using Tamatown.com.

What you need:

1. A small, I mean SMALL screw driver... Preferably the size used to tighten glasses' screws. It must be a Phillips, the type used to unscrew the outside of the Tamagotchi when you replace the battery.

Uh... That was pointless, all you need is a small screw driver, so there you go!!!

How:

1. Unscrew the one screw on the back of the Tamagotchi. You should see the battery, of course, and four little screws in the corners of the panel you just uncovered. Take out the battery.

2. Carefully unscrew the four tiny screws in the corners. (Be careful not to wear the screws out or they won't go back in)

3. Carefully, once again, pull the Tamagotchi into two pieces. The pieces should still be attatched to eachother by the keychain. (Haha, this is sorta like surgery!) It's okay if the red infared connection cover falls off, you can simply slide it back into place before you put the Tama back together.

4. Examine the Tamagotchi. By now, you should be looking at the green paneling and all of the other little programming things on the Tama. Look in the lower right side of all that green stuff. You should see a circle divided in half, and above it, you should see the word "DEBUG." Before you do anything else, make sure you are at the right circle, there are many of them in there.

5. Grab you screw driver. You know that ridge or hole or whatever dividing the debug circle in half? Rub the screw driver's tip down the line a few times, maybe 5.

6. Before you really put the Tamagotchi back together, stick it back together gently, and don't screw anything in. Put the battery in. The Tamagotchi should beep. The egg in the middle of the screen should be jiggling very fast. If it isn't, you need to take the battery back out and rub the debug circle again.

7. Once you're sure the Tama is in the right mode, screw everything back together, so the Tama looks good as new.

8. Now you have the choice of downloading or resetting your Tamagotchi. If you want to keep all of your old items and your same character, just download it.

9. To put your Tama in hyperspeed, press button C. It will be in hyperspeed until your Tama goes to the bathroom, needs something, or is doing something else.

10. If you reset your Tamagotchi, the egg will hatch right away. Once the egg is hatched, and it says what gender your Tama is, then quickly push button A, before you get to the name screen. You can scroll through all of the characters, and choose the one you want! Note: Even if you choose an adult Tamagotchi, it will start out at 0 years old and weigh the minimum amount possible for adults. However, you can still play all of the games like a normal adult Tama.

HAVE FUN!!!!! And reply if you have any questions. :(
Aww, man. I've tried to debug some of mine before, and my dad has a kazillabillion screwdrivers, but he's not home. :blink: Looks like I'll have to wait. Oh well, IT'S A SNOW DAY!!! :huh: :lol: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ;) :D :p B)

[/color][/size]oh my gosh! t5his is so kool. i love how u can pressc and toggle it on and off from hyperspeed to not hyperspeed. it is so worth it. i haven't tryed the choosing the baby yet though.

Debugging Tamagotchis is awesome, and it doesn't take an expert to do it!When your Tamagotchi is debugged, you can travel at hyperspeed! You don't have to wait forever for your Tama to grow. And better yet, you can choose ANY character you want! It works for any version of Tamagotchi Connection!

What you need:

How:

HAVE FUN!!!!! And reply if you have any questions. :angry:
where is that DEBUG circle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back