Pausing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dudet

Reaction score
NEVER pause your tamas. (unless its an emergensy) The battery still is going becaue it neads to light up the screan, and know the time. Somy advice, is to just check it every 45 minutes.

Thats my tip!

:rolleyes: :wacko: would going to abarn and picking up sheep that can crush a tama and wiegh more than a teenager count as a pausing emergency? :rolleyes: :furawatchi:

Does any one have any long term reasons not to pause the tamagotchi, is the battery hard to replace? Sometimes I have to pause mine. Like when I'm driving for longer than 1/2 an hour. I have Memetchi, Mametichi and Hashitamatchi :rolleyes:

Yeah cause I hear it could die if you keep it on pause for a good amount of time. Even though its paused dosen't mean its not doing nothing.  

My forum (for tamas)
Yes it does, nothing can happen to your tama while it's paused. It can't die, evolve, grow, get sick, hungry or unhappy or anytthing like that.

I think that pausing is nessary some times. And pausing still uses battery, yes, but it uses less. It stunts growth however.

@ilovekeroppi: No, the battery is easy to replace. They only cos t a few dollars and are found at most places that sell bateries. They are CR2032 buttoncell batteries. They might be sold as DL2032 batteries and they are the sam except it's a different chemical composition. It means nothing about if it works. It's just different inside. (And batteries shouldn'tbe opened like that anyway so there shouldn't be uch of a difference nstead of the name for your purposes.)

@hottie: LOL

Yeah but one time, my friend had her tama on pause and she had it paused for like a whole day and when she went to check up on it, it was dead. but it wasn't sick or nothing, but it just died while it was on paused. but im not really sure, my friend knows bout it more then me.

My forum (for tamas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back