Mating problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kc1994

Reaction score
OK PLEASE HELP ME IM SO CONFUSED IM NEW AT THIS WHOLE TAMAGOTCHI THING AND I NEED SOME HELP

[SIZE=14pt] :p :gozarutchi: :ph34r: :( OK, WELL I WAS PLAYING WITH MY TAMAGOTCHI v3 WHEN I CONNECTED. MY TAMAGOTCHI KISSED THE OTHER TAMA WITH NO LOVE POTION AND IT DOES THAT EVERY TIME I CONNECT WITH THAT TAMA BUT THEY STILL WONT HAVE A BABY SO........ I USED THE LOVE POTION 3 TIMES!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

AND THEY STILL WONT HAVE A BABY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ITS DRIVING ME MAD AND I USED UP ALL MY POINTS

Well, this happend to me too, but i think the reason it happend was because the tamagotchi was a little to young, even if it was a adult

Whats its age??

the age has to be 5 or more years old and has to be an adult

^quote above^ if it was 5 years old it would be an adult..

first off tell me how to get love potion. :huh: second off i know why your tamagothi is doing that, its because it is either too youg to have a baby or the other tamagothi is a older or younger age

another reason for thi might be because the other tamagothi might not agree with thi whole thing. dont be freaked out its okay.also(am I taking too much? if I am sorry) thats never hapend to me. :gozarutchi:

1. Make sure is an ADULT

2. It has to be FIVE YEARS OLD

3. Use the Love Pot!

4. Connect

5. *married*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back