***UNDEBUGGING***

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaQueen 12694

Reaction score
~*~How to undebug your tama~*~

Ok first you have to make sure that your tama is debugged. If you dont know what that is or how to do it click here.

To undebug your tama unscrew the screw in the back so you can see the battery. Then take an even smaller screw driver and unscrew the 4 tiny screws. Then that the back off but be careful because you don't want to break anything. Then take an eraser and find the word "debug". Erase the pencil marks you made (for debugging). Make sure you erase all of the pencil marks. Then reset your tama and it should be debugged.

When I undebugged my tama it took me a few tries to erase all the pencil marks. It may take a few tries but it does work. Keep trying if the pencil led doesnt come off. It will eventually.

If you can still choose what character you want then you have to go back and erase the pencil marks more. You might not see them but the pencil led is there.

After it is debugged, put the screws back in and ta da! :D I hope this helped anybody who didn't know how to undebug their tama! :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Thanks. I didnt debug my tama, but I'm sure that this will be helpful to new Tamagotchi pet Owners. Ps. This shopuld not be moved. It is a great tip!!!!! ;)

I debugged my tama. . .I have been wanting to undebug it for a long time, now I know how. . .THANKS!!!

ok well how do you debugg anyway not that i care
In my post i put a link (click on the word here). It tells you how to debug there.

Oh and I'm so happy that I could help anyone that didnt know how to debug! :blink:

once i just dropped mine on the floor and it got undebugged!!!

Yayy!!

I've had a V3 for about a week that I got from a friend, and she debugged it. I didn't want it to be debugged, and I was looking everywhere for help on how to undebug my Tama.

Thnxxxx!

C:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back