where did all the tamas go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetheart426

Reaction score
my name is kathleen and i have quite a story for you all.

Right, so, I was on my way to the toys r us near pallisades mall wich is about two hours from my house in bergen county U.S.A. my dad was driving. those were two and a half long hours of tourture as i waited for us to get there. every ten minuetes i would ask my dad to drive just a little faster but he would say, " sorry, i cant. " When we finnaly got to the toys r us, it was an hour after opening time. we walked in, and ran threw the store like crazy. there was no sign of any tamagotchis. this happened in march by the way. so we go and ask the first employee we see. little did we know that she actually was the manager of the place. " sorry. last one walked out just a moment ago. beat you by five minuetes." I diddnt know what to say, so I stared at my shoes. " wow" my dad said. " and to think we drove all the way up here from bergen county! worst two hours of my life " he continued. so then the manager looked at me and said " i hid one in the back for my neice. do you like pink? "

So, yes, i was very lucky to get the one i have but i need a second to connect with. every single toy store within decent distance of my house is completely sold out where did they go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back