Photo
- - - - -
NO COMMENTS

???????????????????????? i cant think of a title

• Please log in to reply

morgiy

• morgiy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 February 2005 - 04:08 PM ( #1 )

[COLOR=purple]:( i have 2 tamagotchis andi am trying to grt them matched up but they wolnt i have tryed every thing and a match macker popped up on one but i said no have merrcy on my soul please match up kala! and freedrick(his name on the tamagotchi is fredr because i only had 5 spaces to write his name)[COLOR=purple]

Replies

Views

Started

09 Feb 2005

Last Post

09 Feb 2005

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 February 2005 - 04:43 PM ( #2 )

[COLOR=purple]:ph34r:  i have 2 tamagotchis andi am trying to grt them matched up but they wolnt i have tryed every thing and a match macker popped up on one but i said no have merrcy on my soul please match up kala! and freedrick(his name on the tamagotchi is fredr because i only had 5 spaces to write his name)[COLOR=purple]

Morgiy
Check the topic "Making tamagotchis fall in love"
Polythene Pam's posts of 6Feb and 9Feb
They might be useful to you.

I remember reading somewhere in this forum that you can turn the matchmaker away for several days without any problems - don't know where I read it - perhaps someone else can chip in with the answer to that one...

I have turned the matchmaker away 3 days running whilst I was waiting for one of my other tamagotchis to grow into an adult (so she could connect and make a baby with her best friend - and very well trained suitor - rather than someone the matchmaker just pulled out of the book...!). And it worked, so don't worry - you DON'T have to accept 2nd best. Keep connecting Kala and Freedrick.

Hope this helps
Best, etc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments