???????????????????????? i cant think of a title

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morgiy

Reaction score
:( i have 2 tamagotchis andi am trying to grt them matched up but they wolnt i have tryed every thing and a match macker popped up on one but i said no have merrcy on my soul please match up kala! and freedrick(his name on the tamagotchi is fredr because i only had 5 spaces to write his name)

:ph34r:   i have 2 tamagotchis andi am trying to grt them matched up but they wolnt i have tryed every thing and a match macker popped up on one but i said no have merrcy on my soul please match up kala! and freedrick(his name on the tamagotchi is fredr because i only had 5 spaces to write his name)
Morgiy

Check the topic "Making tamagotchis fall in love"

Polythene Pam's posts of 6Feb and 9Feb

They might be useful to you.

I remember reading somewhere in this forum that you can turn the matchmaker away for several days without any problems - don't know where I read it - perhaps someone else can chip in with the answer to that one...

I have turned the matchmaker away 3 days running whilst I was waiting for one of my other tamagotchis to grow into an adult (so she could connect and make a baby with her best friend - and very well trained suitor - rather than someone the matchmaker just pulled out of the book...!). And it worked, so don't worry - you DON'T have to accept 2nd best. Keep connecting Kala and Freedrick.

Hope this helps

Best, etc.

Latest posts

Back