Picture problems! I need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
:unsure: I'm not sure if you can? :p Anyway can you make a picture in paint then put it for your avatar? :eek: Oh and one more thing can you make a animated avatar in paint? :huh: By the way how do you even make a avatar!? :ph34r: If you can awnser those questions, then awnser this, where can you find good avatars to put it for your avatar? :eek: PLEASE HELP!!! :lol:

I haven't really looked into creating my own avatar on here but I believe if you really wanted to you could. As long as your pic ends up being within certain dimensions you will ok. Just save the pic and then upload it. You cannot make animations using paint. You need another special program to create animations. I use Microsoft GIF Animator. You can download it for free from https://www.idp.net/freesoft/gif_anim.asp It's old but it does the trick. To create an animation you need to make lots of different pictures and stack them all together into on file which is what the animator will help you to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back