My First Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

softball

Reaction score
Please PM me with any comments, suggestions, or the likes.

Okay, so here's my first log. I'll start with an introduction of my experience with tamagotchis and move onto introducing my pet, Moo.

So, I was really little and had a tamagotchi. The dog one, with a dog house and all. I was little and didn't really understand tamagotchis. Eventually I just bit off one of the buttons. Later the batteries died. Over the years I've tried giga pets and neopets, but nothing was really the same from then on.

For Christmas my friend, let's call her Zoey. So Zoey has one, isn't really that good at caring for it, but it lives. A few month later I bought one at my local toy store and we decided to start at the same time and have opposite genders so we could have generations together. Needless to say, Zoey and I'd pets are teenagers are best friends. :ph34r:

Current Statistics---

Name: Moo

Weight: 26 lbs

Stage: Adult

Type: Adult

Training: 9/9

Generation: 1

2-10-05-----

Moo evolved into a Memetchi today! I wasn't expecting that, but I love how the nose inflates and deflates :huh: They evolved into an adult at about 1:30 PM EST. Today was a snow day, so Moo got lots of love and attention. In 4 days Zoey and I's pets will be able to have a second generation together :unsure:

2-8-05 log-----

Moo slept from 9PM to 9AM. I got bored and decided to change the times so I could play with him during class. I felt bad, that day I had busy classes and neglected Moo for up to two hours. He only lost a heart each though, so it wasn't too bad. Today Moo got full training! I'm a proud parent :3 In the beginning of my tamagotchi I had 1 point, maybe 2. I never though discipline would be this easy! So, I had full training, a healthy happy pet, I was great. During the basketball game and on the ride home I neglected Moo, forgetting where he was (coat pocket). Moo left a poo on the screen, and dropped two happy hearts. When I got home I checked him and he was taking a bath! It took me a while to realize, but I was proud of my hygenic teenager :3 So right now I have Moo playing with the ball that 'Zoey's' pet gave her. (actually, Moo should have 6 balls :lol: ) I'm off for homework, I'll try and update tomorrow. Pray for a snowday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I'll continue my logs.

2-10-05----

Two hour delay. I woke up early, so Moo got his time changed. 'Zoey' called. Her tamagotchi turned into a Maskutchi! On Sunday we'll be able to breed ^_^ I was playing around this morning and feeding Moo a lot, and their weight turned to 98 pounds :p Right now he's at 50, I'll get him down to normal soon. I feel bad about that. Some kids at my school play around with him and feed him a lot, so thats why I got a Hanatchi I think. I'm great with the heart needs, but the body needs were messed up by some jerks. :/ Oh well, I love the Hanatchi now <3 The nose is soooo cute! It gets big and small, and the tail wriggles at the same time. It's adorable! No attacks of pollinosis yet.

2-13-05 ----

I was outside a lot today, and it being extremely cold, Moo got cold ;) I took him inside and tried to play, but the images were slow at changing so I just warmed him up. He worked once warm though, thank goodness. Needless to say I didn't take him outside again. I forgot to tell you guys... he was given a gift from Zoey's pet. FAKE HAIR! It's hawt <3 It's some sort of toupe and he looks really funny with it on. I wear it all the time. He also got a balloon from Zoey. He sort of deflates himself when he blows on it! ;) So cute. That's all I have time for. I think Moo is almost of age to breed, I'll be starting my 2nd generation by Wednesday :(

2-15-04 ---

I didn't have time to update. But yesterday, Zoey decided that she hated her tamagotchi and let it die. (Well, that's exaggerated. But basically!) So I got an arranged marriage. Moo now has a baby boy with him :D Unless babies are always black when with parents... PM ME WITH ANY GOOD NAMES! I had a baby pooping all day at school >.< I neglected them for about an hour, and ended up with the baby having a poop, sickness, and several empty hearts. :( The animations are so messed up with a kid... Anyway. Are Moo and the baby going to part tonight at midnight? Since yesterday was the baby's birth I think so....

2-18-05 ----

Yesterday I had a 5 hour basketball tournament. I decided to put the tamagotchi to sleep, not problem. When I got home I must have been super tired because when I changed the time again, it was around 9 AM!! So all night the tamagotchi was being neglected :ph34r: I woke up to a tamagotchi with 4 poos, all empty hearts, and a two-dose sickness. I downloaded and the poos went away. Thank goodness Bob didn't die!

Now Bob is all better.

I have a job shadow thing today, so Bob might me neglected a bit.

I have a feeling I'll be getting a bad character :lol: I want to reset, but I don't want to lose my generations.

2-21-05 ----

Today I'll be getting Bob a friend :huh: I got enough money for another tamagotchi, so I'll be going to K-B toys for one :huh: I'd go to Walmart for more of a selection, but I'm afraid they'd be sold out. My dad is one with a short temper, so I don't think he'd like going to three places for a "3 year old game" in their words. >.<

Bob is still sleeping. He's having trouble aging lately... He should be 6 today and he'll be 3 or 4. >_> I think I'm going to wait to activate the new tamagotchi until Bob has a kid. Then they can grow up together as lovers <333

Yesterday Bob was doing the wierdest animation. He was turned around, as if mad, but it looked like he was watching TV! A little icon that looked like a tv was farther away. :3

2-27-05 ----

Haven't logged for a while. Each log will now have two parts :)

Bob's Kid (NACHO!) ---

Now they're a teenager! A hinotmatchi... I'm surprised. I took fine care of the kid. Only slipped... once. And that was when they were with Bob. Nothing interesting today.

Angie ---

Now an adult! A kuchipatchi. I didn't like the picture of those on the internet, but they're actually quite cute! She hasn't had any animations yet, I wonder what they are :blink: Both of the present animations are really bad... ;-;

3-2-05----

Nacho:

He turned into an adult! At five years old, he'd better have! It was during classes, so I didn't get to see him. He turned into a Hanatchi! :p Even though they're frail characters, they're my favorite! One girl in my class who's absoulutely in love with my tamgotchi, I let her take Nacho home. Since he was now an adult, so his care didn't matter as much, and he wouldn't be ready for breeding. I hope nothing happens to Nacho. :D Oh, the girl said he was kissing the screen :D Too bad I missed.

Apple:

I felt so proud :D Apple went from a shirobebetchi to a kinakomatchi to a Little Mimitchi B) I really wanna get a mimitchi this time. :D I'm trying my hardest. I have a feeling I'll be pausing during part of my day to take the best care of them :rolleyes:

3-6-05 ----

Nacho's log -

Nothing new with Nacho.

Apple's log -

This morning I got up at 8, and changed the time to 9. Apple evolved into an adult! A mimitchi :eek: A few times I lost 2 happy hearts because of connecting, so I though I wouldn't get a mimitchi. I was wrong! The mimitchi is sooo cute! :D After connecting Nacho and Apple foreeeverr I got Apple a pencil and a bow. Cute! :D Is that sushi that she's eating? :p

I can't wait till Apple is of age for breeding! Gonna have babies :p

Latest posts

Back