Tamagotchi Ocean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of Tamagotchi Ocean do you have?

• American (Tamagotchi Ocean)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Japanese (Umi no Tamagotch)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BooJaka

Reaction score
I just got a transparent purple Ocean off eBay :rolleyes:

What do you have?

Ha. Boo Jaka, let me guess. It was 9.99. I saw it on ebay too. :) :p :p I lost on the clear one. ^_^ :huh: ( which i wanted...) but instead i bought the Vermillion one. Cool, we bought from the same guy. ( Pretty sure )

P.S Did u recieve yours yet? Mine hasnt come in. ( March 25 )

P.P.S. Maybe we could talk about em when we each start on the Uminos. We could talk about what characters we got and stuff like that. Sounds like fun. Ill pm you or u p.m. me.

I have one, a Umi-No transparent Orange one.

They are the hardest Tamagotchi EVER. When I read this before I got it, I thought I'd be able to do it. I've had it a long time now, and I still have never gotten to the adult stage. It just dies, all the time. It's so hard.

Good luck though, let us know how you go! ^_^

He made it to the adult stage yesterday! Without pausing too, I'm quite impressed with myself. He is the clam though which looks like the unhealthiest character on the Japanese growth chart but he still looks so cool! At the moment he's 5 but I'm not expecting him to last much longer. Anyone know anything about the secret characters?

Hey blacksabbathfan, if youre still interested there are a couple of oceans for sale on eBay - three of the four possible colours are available, and they range from $38-$46.

I don't have one.

I am saving up my allowance 4 sumthing.

I have $13.50 so far.

I may try to get one off of E-bay if my mom

or dad does the bidding for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an American version, but I'm also looking for a Japanese one on eBay. ^^

Started a translucent purple last night. It's going good so far. I think there may be a trick to it.... Have to keep going for as few days to find out though. I wish I could get my hands on an American one too!

KM

a tamagotchi ocean?

O heard its really2 hard to raise...

I read about it in Pixelmood...

but I want one for my collection tho

Ha. Boo Jaka, let me guess. It was 9.99. I saw it on ebay too. :p :p :p I lost on the clear one. B) B) ( which i wanted...) but instead i bought the Vermillion one. Cool, we bought from the same guy. ( Pretty sure )
P.S Did u recieve yours yet? Mine hasnt come in. ( March 25 )

P.P.S. Maybe we could talk about em when we each start on the Uminos. We could talk about what characters we got and stuff like that. Sounds like fun. Ill pm you or u p.m. me.
hey ill be ur friend 2! :D B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back