Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WillowPup

Reaction score
when the matchmaker comes on your tama v3, if u press a, you'll get a boy, if you press b, you'll get a boy. oh and u can mate a v2 and v3, i did it, it was cool, as soon as the mother had the babies one left and turned into the v3 baby. :angry: coolness

So if you press A, you get a boy, and if you press B, you get a boy? Then how do you get a girl?

The matchmaker just came today and had a baby now i cant get rid of my old 1

This would be really usful infomation for me since my first tama on my V3 was a girl...now I'm on my fifth generation and all I've gotten since my first tama is boys, boys, BOYS! Not that guys are bad...I'm just saying the next tama should have been a girl by now...

The matchmaker just came today and had a baby now i cant get rid of my old 1
YOU HAVE TO WAIT 24 HOURS AND YOUR OLD 1 WILL GO BACK TO TAMAGOTCHI PLANET THEN YOU GET 2 NAME YOUR TAMA AND TAKE CARE OF IT THIS ALSO STARTS A NEW GENERATION :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol: :) ;) :D :p B)

when the matchmaker comes on your tama v3, if u press a, you'll get a boy, if you press b, you'll get a boy.
i don't get it. how do you get a girl?

to get a girl you have to eat that tama of yours that is how i did it :blink: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back