Can u help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]Konnichiwa :D I know it is sort of late, but "goki" means tone as in a manner of speaking and "onaka" really means stomach, DeadlyParasiticBoy :D It is onakagasuita that means "hungry"[/SIZE]

-Mayumi

[SIZE=8pt]Konnichiwa :D I know it is sort of late, but "goki" means tone as in a manner of speaking and "onaka" really means stomach, DeadlyParasiticBoy :D It is onakagasuita that means "hungry"[/SIZE] 

-Mayumi
well, SoOoOoOry, i said i know a LITTLE of jap. s'not like i take a class on it. but i would, if my school had one.

[SIZE=8pt] :D Your sarcastic apology is accepted. My school doesn't have japanese either :D oh well...[/SIZE]

-Mayumi

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt] :D Your sarcastic apology is accepted. My school doesn't have japanese either :D oh well...[/SIZE] 

-Mayumi
lol. but my fave phrase that i know in jap ( i dont know if the actual word placements is correct) is: Shimaru ue Anata Shiseji and i dont know if i spelled them right either, i havent been studying the language since last year.

[SIZE=8pt]I see, why did you stop learning? I'm not that good in Japanese to tell you the truth :D What does "shiseji" stand for? And is your "shimaru" mean to be strangled or closed; locked? My mom is the fluent one in the family. Besides having japanese blood in me, I don't know much about japanese... except for the anime. Now that I know well. lol[/SIZE]

-Mayumi

[SIZE=8pt]I see, why did you stop learning? I'm not that good in Japanese to tell you the truth :D What does "shiseji" stand for? And is your "shimaru" mean to be strangled or closed; locked? My mom is the fluent one in the family. Besides having japanese blood in me, I don't know much about japanese... except for the anime. Now that I know well. lol[/SIZE] 

-Mayumi
i stopped studying it because i had a bunch else going on a couldnt find the time for it. oh and Shiseji(sp?) is something we'd prolly wanna discuss on a PM, i think Admin would get mad if i told you here.(its not gross or anything, just not "nice") and Shimaru ue is just what you said, but more so it means "Shut" and ue, is "Up" making "Shut Up!" and you know about Anata meaning "You" right?

lol, yeah i like anime, but since i dont have cable or satellite the only anime show i can watch is "Shaman King" which i must admit is pretty good for something on the Fox Box(formerly the Fox 59 Kid's Club) and it only comes on on Saturdays.

You guys are lucky. The only options we have in our school (besides English and Welsh) are European languages: German, Spanish and French. You'd think that they'd cater for people who might feel like travelling outside of Europe! :lol:

I know! Our school offers Spanish, French, and Latin. I'm Chinese, and currently learning Japanese in my spare time.

Mayuki-chan, ohayou! Doozo yoroshiku. Anata wa Nihon-jin de ka? (Goodness, i need to practice more... that sounded stupid.)

[SIZE=8pt]lol :p I don't have japanese class in my school. My school only offers Spanish, Latin and French too. I've been learning Spanish for 3 years now, and it still sucks :lol: [/SIZE]

I'm Chinese too! ...Well, half that is :p The other half is Japanese, and my mom is the one who teaches me (... forces me into learning :lol: ) Anyway, sayounara for now!

-Mayumi

I know! Our school offers Spanish, French, and Latin. I'm Chinese, and currently learning Japanese in my spare time.Mayuki-chan, ohayou! Doozo yoroshiku. Anata wa Nihon-jin de ka? (Goodness, i need to practice more... that sounded stupid.)
my school only offers spanish, and no one picked that class so, the spanish class only has like 5 or 6 kids in it. i mean, what are we gonna use spanish for? they're the ones raiding our country they should learn our language, not the other way around! id be fine if there were japanese or chinese people coming to america, id WANT to learn those languages in school, but not spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back