my tama always crys if you can help i will tell

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
my tama crys constantly since his dad let

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

my tama crys constantly since his dad let

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
Ur tamagotchi crys because he misses his dad.

Mine does that to. all u have to do is prase it. u will get another training point if u do.

It`s a little sad, since he`ll never see his dad again.Just praise him so he will feel confident and happy again.

yep prasie and a girl told me to give it a time out and her tama stopped crying both ways work...but do the prasie because if it was a real child or baby you would know what to do because tamas are babies or childs whatever it preparing you!!

basically just praise him so he will calm down and taht will make him feel better since it's a baby :( :(

I can understand your feelings. It's so sad to see tamas cry. But this my best bit of info. GIVE IT LOTS OF ATTENTION! The last thing your tama wants is to be forgotten. If this doesn't work just praise it and I think you'll find that he/she will not as often.

Last edited by a moderator:
either praise or just ignore it and walk away.
actually...if youre going for a good character praise it.

if your going for a bad character, just ignore it and walk away.

if you really wanna torture it give it timeouts timeouts timeouts lol :angry: !!!(not recommended but hey why care when youre going for a bad character?)

AWWWWW its so sad :angry: :ph34r: :ph34r: Your poor tama i feel so sorry for he/she aww my tama is a boy and about to have a baby i hope mine isnt vrry sad ! All i do is praise it helps get betta chractors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back