Matchmaker, COME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchirules

Reaction score
HI EVERYONE! My tama, (eggo) just turned in to a Paparatchi! But when will the matchmaker come! I really want her to come really badly! :)

Iknow what you mean its so irritating having to wait for the matchmaker my tama is 7years old and she still didn't come!!! :( sorry can't help you though. :(

I know what you mean too. I hate always having to wait so long. Thats why sometimes, i try to connect with someone else if i can for a while and see if they become partners (depending on how old they are) but i don't really know what to say, you just have to wait and see. :(

My forum (please join)

Be patient! :(

It may take as early as 4 or as late as 11!!

Sometime in your Tamagotchi's life, the matchmaker will come and visit him/her! It sometimes take's time!

-GotchiGirl! :(

isnt that a teen besides it has to be an adult and if it is it will just change its age not evolve or then what will it evole to@!!!!!

Hi,

I didn't have the matchmaker come. I have 2 V3's and they became partners and today had babies. I have twin girls. I can't wait to see what they are going to turn into.

Have a Tamariffic Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back