BILL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kazzam like that

Reaction score
:eek: i dont know this, but if you have a tama v3, and you have a BILL try conecting with someone on the "others" and if its a present BILL gives you an umbrella :furawatchi:

who has billplease post I am not trying to be bossy I am so sorry if i am i didnt know it :furawatchi:
My friend did. :unsure: :huh: :angry: :angry:

ober

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

How do you get rare charactersI WANT TO GET A MASKITCHI :furawatchi:
Try treating ur tama really bad, but still give it a very little amount of care. :unsure:

who has billplease post I am not trying to be bossy I am so sorry if i am i didnt know it :mimitchi:
I ONCE had a bill :mimitchi:

One word: DEBUG ;)
I debugged one of my tamas once and it ruined the fun of my V1 because I knew what all chgaracters were after that. Debugging can really mess up your tama so choose wisely before atmepting it.

Also how DO you get Bill?(WITHOUT debugging)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had "Bill/ojitchi" twice when I mated my two old timers but I had them on my version two tamagotchis so they couldn't give each other umbrellas.

*pochitchi angel* :)

If you want a Maskitchi take care of your tama really bad and feed it up to 99.You should get it cos it worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back