have you ever bought a chest?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoRose

Reaction score
:mellow: I bought a chest, and my tama went crazy!! It was nodding back and forth and jumping, then it turned into the matchmaker!! THen, it got really angry and lost all of its happy and hungry hearts!! :mellow:

Really? That's interesting.

Did it change back to whatever you had before that? Or is like that forever?

I get the chest evey time I see it in the shop. But, It always gives me points. (which is NOT a bad thing!! :D )

It turns your tama into an oldie. I think its temporary though. isn't it? :D

yes, it's temporary, and it also depends on the stage of your tama... babies and toddlers turn in to their old counterparts (ojitchi or otokitchi) and teens and adults turn into a baby. You will loose all of your happy/hunry hearts, but if you happen to have an overweight tama, it can be a good thing because this also takes away 50 pounds! if your tama is not 50 pounds or more overweight, then it will take it down to its' minimum wieght.

the chest is not completely bad though. you can also get points or presents with it too. Just depends on the chest.

Kyliesmum

I get the chest evey time I see it in the shop. But, It always gives me points. (which is NOT a bad thing!! :ph34r: )
I always get the chest whenever I see it in the shop, sometimes it turns me into a baby tama, sometimes the matchmaker, and once, only once, IT GAVE ME 1,500 G. Points!!! :lol: :) ;) I also bought a fishing pole once, and I caught an old empty can! Good thing it lets you use them again if you catch that kind of thing! :D Then, (this was on the same day of getting 1,500 pts. from the chest) I "caught" 2,500 pts.! Too bad it was on different tamas out of the 18 I have now. :D Oh well, at least I have 18!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back