How do you change the time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You press B to get onto the clock button, and then you press A and C at the same time. It'll start blinking. You press A to make the number higher, and B to move to the next number. Hope this helps

Thanks....

....and I couldn't help noticing your avatar... :lol: GO RED SOX!

Well you know what I live in New York and my entire family loves the yankees. Actually I'm wearing my Yankees Jacket right now.

I couldnt help noticing your last bit, you are from New England I suppose? :lol:

[SIZE=27pt]GO YANKEES![/SIZE]

LOL! When my uncle went to boston for his job & lived there for 10 years, he got a shirt made that says "Red Sox Suck"...he grew up in NYC...hehe. I wouldnt MIND the red sox but once I was at my grandma's camping trailor place (she lives in NY too, but she owns a trailor up in MA) and we went out to dinner...I wore my yankees cap cuz the sun was in my eyes and thats the only cap I have (i have 3 yankees caps). When we were leaving, this old guy who was, like, sixty-five years old, comes over to me and starts saying how much they suck and then I got into an arguement wit him...LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back