help,tama had a baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like it when your tama has a baby???

• yes,thier adorable!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yeah

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SEEMUNKY

Reaction score
when i connected my tamas :angry: (girl) :ph34r: (boy) the tamas shook it its body!i was so confused!!!!!then my screen whent dark and there were fire works?!my tama whent to the side of my screen and had 2 cute baby boys!!!!what do i do??????

*MOVED TOPIC

What Happened to My Tama? >>> Help for New Tamagotchi Owners

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing. that's your next generation. you see, those 2 tamas got married. and the parent will go away soon and...voila! your next generation.

Yeah don't worry about it. Your tama will take care of the baby mostly. On the second night after having the baby it will leave and you will be able to name the baby in the morning and take care of it.

Alos this really should have been posted in "What happened to my tamagotchi" not here. This board is for reporting people selling fake tamas.

probally mimi(tamagotchi lover)i wrote this and i didnt expect anyone to be sooooo rude!!

ohyeah.thanks spiffy,for moving this to where it belongs!!every one is annoyed about that!!

Yeah don't worry about it. Your tama will take care of the baby mostly. On the second night after having the baby it will leave and you will be able to name the baby in the morning and take care of it.
Alos this really should have been posted in "What happened to my tamagotchi" not here. This board is for reporting people selling fake tamas.
[SIZE=14pt]Your tamagotchi's fell in love with eachother and when you connected them, they got married and had a baby. The second midnight after having the baby, both parents will leave. Congratulations![/SIZE]

Question: What age were they?

Question to anybody Replying: Do tamagotchi's have to be a specific age to get married? My friend's tamagotchi (a boy) and my tamagotchi (a girl) fell in love. We wanted them to have a baby but they didn't.

They both had this: ♥♥♥♥ for eachother in the friends list.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Your tamagotchi's fell in love with eachother and when you connected them, they got married and had a baby. The second midnight after having the baby, both parents will leave. Congratulations![/SIZE]
Question: What age were they?

Question to anybody Replying: Do tamagotchi's have to be a specific age to get married? My friend's tamagotchi (a boy) and my tamagotchi (a girl) fell in love. We wanted them to have a baby but they didn't.

They both had this: ♥♥♥♥ for eachother in the friends list.
Yeah the v3's have to be atleast 5 years old

When your tama has a baby you treat the tama the same until the adult goes away. If you notice when you feed your tama, your tama feeds the baby. The only time you really need to pay attention to the baby is when it's sick. Hope I Helped, Drey

don't haft to worry beside your tamas will take care of it unless it gets sick.

This board is for reporting people selling fake tamas.
Well, not exactly. It's for any sort of help for people who don't know how to do something with their tamagotchi.

i know this is off the topic but...

how did you get a :furawatchi: ? i have been trying sooo hard to get one!!!

i know this is off the topic but...how did you get a :) ? i have been trying sooo hard to get one!!!
thas ok im off topic a lot!(HA!HA!)you kno i really dont kno. -_- sory!i want one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back