Sunset scene before pressie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Before I connect 2 v.3s when giving presents, the tamas both go to one screen, then turn around and look at a beautiful sunset scene behind them. And then in a few seconds they start the present process.

What is going on?

Don't worry that happens with every tamagotchi. They visit first before exchanging presents. So no worry's, everything's going fine. Hope this helped. Uilleam

Don't worry that happens with every tamagotchi. They visit first before exchanging presents. So no worry's, everything's going fine. Hope this helped. Uilleam
Yep! They are just relaxing in each other's company. Partners will actually kiss while looking at scenary too!

It happens with V3's. It happened to me and my friends V3's yesterday!

*tama star*

They can also look at flowers or play computer games together aswell!.

*tama star*

Yeah if they're in love, they'll actually kiss with a floating love heart above em

It happened to me too, and I think they only do it if they like eachother alot. I'm not sure though!

Green with purple flowers

Name: Ella

Gen.: First

Type: Pyonkotchi

Stage: Adult

Training: 7 bars

its just when you set the clock at a diffrent time. for example if you set it at 9:00 at night you will connect and see stars. on all v3's that happens.

Yes it's normal for Tamagotchis to look at a sunset it always happens to mine :angry: ;)

mY tAmAgOtChI's

V1:

Name:Tommy

gen.:3

Type:Tarakotchi

Stage:Adult

Trainning:6 bars

V3:

Name:Alexa

Gen.:first

type:Tamachi

Stage:toddler

Trainning:No bars

other V3:

Name:Alex

Gen.:first

Type:Mizutamatchi

Stage:toddler

trainning:two bars

Its normal it depents in the hour if is like for example 5:00pm to 6:00pm it will apear the sunset scene if its like 8:00pm to all night it will apear the night whit the moon scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back