NanoWHAT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I now what they are.They have 3 types I think dog,cat,and a baby.Thats all I know.Srry.

what r nanos?????

any1 know????

if u now tell me p.s crazy mandy? add me at msn ok????? :furawatchi:

I also remember something called "Nano Salon"

All I can recall is the commercial, which talked about doing your Nano's hair.

And there were Talking Nanos. Big and clunky. But pretty cute.

uh... honestly.. if you dont know wat it is dont worry about it.
a nano is a virtual pet, that is not a tama ['tamagotchi cousins' should have tipped u off]
So? who cares if it's not a tamagotchi, virtual pets would be really boring if they were ALL the same, it's fun to play with virtual pets hat are diffrent than tamagotchis. I had one and it lived to be about 43, and that was REALLY hard, because the nano kitty really is like a real, and I'm not kidding, as you may no, real cats when they are kittens, are faster than older cats (sometims, depending on age), and as my nano pet got older, it started getting slower when we played games, pretty soon it got really hard to get my nano kitty to run faster when we played a game, just like a real cat, the nano kittys age the same way cats do. tamagotchi does to that and that's good, I like my virtual pets to be diffrent, who gives a crap if they arent the same :(

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I just found my nano pet! YAY!!! I'm going to go get some batteries for it later! OMG IM SOOO HAPPY!!!!

i agree with *~Tamagotchi~* who cares if it isn't a tama just bacause a virtual pet is not a tama doesn't mean that they are dumb and boring think about it oh and some people are really sensitive and if you people say that nanapets stink and such people might get really offended just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back