A new tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
I was looking up keitai and i ran into this tama/keitai. it says that you can get four different japanese comedians. cool huh? they can only connect with eachother. Just thought i should spread the news!

I have got one of those :D (thanks to Mie from eBay!) It's called a Hanerutchi, but i haven't got a change to play with it yet. I believe that the child stage is like a regular Keitai and the adult ones are the Comedian (actors) characters. They also have different items, it can get a car for instance :D

You can see more picture here and here

Cool! Never knew they were comedians! But still, I think keitai is better (and more cute). :(

Cool! Never knew they were comedians! But still, I think keitai is better (and more cute). :(
i think keitai would be better too. i read that they have different paswords and items...hmmm interesting... anyone want to share they're experience with theirs?

i think keitai would be better too. i read that they have different paswords and items...hmmm interesting... anyone want to share they're experience with theirs?
I started my Hanerutchi yesterday and I'm keeping a log about it on Tamatalk. Thanks for mentioning that it has got different passwords! I tried some of the regular Keitai passwords, but they didn't give me anything, now I know why :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back