Photo
- - - - -

A new tamagotchi!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tarepanda

• tarepanda user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 11 February 2005 - 10:30 PM ( #1 )

I was looking up keitai and i ran into this tama/keitai. it says that you can get four different japanese comedians. cool huh? they can only connect with eachother. Just thought i should spread the news!

Replies

Views

Started

11 Feb 2005

Last Post

13 Feb 2005

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 12 February 2005 - 03:54 AM ( #2 )

They look so cool!

Natasja

• natasja user photo

Posted 12 February 2005 - 05:59 AM ( #3 )

I have got one of those :D (thanks to Mie from eBay!) It's called a Hanerutchi, but i haven't got a change to play with it yet. I believe that the child stage is like a regular Keitai and the adult ones are the Comedian (actors) characters. They also have different items, it can get a car for instance :D

You can see more picture here and here

kirby1995

• kirby1995 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 February 2005 - 10:00 AM ( #4 )

Cool! Never knew they were comedians! But still, I think keitai is better (and more cute). :(

tarepanda

• tarepanda user photo

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:27 AM ( #5 )

Cool! Never knew they were comedians! But still, I think keitai is better (and more cute). :(

i think keitai would be better too. i read that they have different paswords and items...hmmm interesting... anyone want to share they're experience with theirs?

Natasja

• natasja user photo

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:52 AM ( #6 )

i think keitai would be better too. i read that they have different paswords and items...hmmm interesting... anyone want to share they're experience with theirs?

I started my Hanerutchi yesterday and I'm keeping a log about it on Tamatalk. Thanks for mentioning that it has got different passwords! I tried some of the regular Keitai passwords, but they didn't give me anything, now I know why :(