IS THIS MENT TO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomongatchi

Reaction score
right u know when u get mametchi i got her well when she got a pencil as a gift she writes thank u well all thats happening now is she got to play with it automaticly and i can just see a thinking bubble that gets bigeer and smaller is this ment to happen oh and the bow ties reall y cute !! lol

weight : 20 lb

gen : 1

speicies : mametchi

white babyitchi> itchigotchi >MAMETCHI yes !!!

Tomongatchi

I don't think there's a problem with your Mametchi. This happened with my Mametch too.

When you choose the pencil gift from 'Items' list and give it to your Mametchi to play with, it just writes at the desk and then picks up and shows you the 'Thank You' note.

But when the screen is idle (ie you're not playing with the Tama) then the Mametchi might get the pencil itself and that's when the little speech bubbles appear above its head.

It's an interesting difference which makes me think how clever the guys at Bandai are to come up with all these little details!

I thought it might be a good idea to keep an eye on any other characters I get as well, just to see if there are differences between what they do when you give them an item to play with and what they do when they themselves get the item to play with...

PS:

I think this question should not be in this section - although it is a kind of comment about what your Tama has done...it would be better off in What Happened? or Help for New Users sections - then you might get more feedback.

Best, etc.

Hey Tomongatchi

News Update: I got a Mimitchi on one of my tamagotchis this morning and managed to get the pencil for it.

It does the same thing as the Mametchi -

when it gets the pencil itself you just see the speech bubbles - no Thank You note shown

when you go to Items and give it the pencil to play, it writes, then picks up and shows you the Thank You note!

Definitely not a glitch!

Best, etc.

cool thank s and hey the matchmaker came today and my mametchi had a baby girl it was so cute and her mate was a tarakotchi there here right now !!!! :(

Awww... Congrats....!

Hey, did you know that if you happen to be awake and watching your Tama at midnight - (probably tomorrow night), the adult switches on the lights and spends about 5mins watching over the baby sleeping before it says good bye, floats up off the screen and the lights turn off again, leaving you to care for the baby yourself the next morning?

It's quite sad, but I was so fond of my Mametchi that I stayed up and watched her take her leave of the baby - boy, was I tired the next morning...!

Best, etc.

right u know when u get mametchi i got her well when she got a pencil as a gift she writes thank u well all thats happening now is she got to play with it automaticly and i can just see a thinking bubble that gets bigeer and smaller is this ment to happen oh and the bow ties reall y cute !! lol

weight : 20 lb

gen : 1

speicies : mametchi

white babyitchi> itchigotchi >MAMETCHI yes !!!
it can happen (like a screensaver when your tama gets an item or just does things). it either writes "thank you" or has speech bubles! maybe it';s writing something for work! :(

oh she `s gone left my mametchi :*() ****** well im hoping to get a androtchi ( robotchi ) <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back