What's Your Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy TMGC V4 if it is available next year?

• Obviously!Why not:D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will see if there's something good about that.

• I will stick to V3.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaƒren

Reaction score
The first time I brought TMGC V3 days ago,i start asking myself this question: What's my Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG?

Maybe somedays the admin can comehere and apss it to bandai corp :angry: for suggestion for their next version of TMGC.

I will start first with i want:

-Darker pixel(the want i have now is really light)

-Unscratchable Screen

-More characters :lol: :) ;)

-Random event

-Random restock time (This will make the TMGC more interesting)

-Mailing features that can allow us to send small mail to friend in our friend lists

-Small white light(similar to GBA SP) that allow us to play in the dark :D

-When sound is off,we can choose vibration mode,especially beneficial for students in school :D

@ Of course we can't expect all this new features to come with the same old price @

----

Ok thats all i can think off,maybe you can list now want you want but don't be unrealistic.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
This might not be for v.4 probarbly ages awaybut I would like a mailing list where you can sent a letter to anyone on your friend list. Ithink all your ideas are good but I really like the last one(the only bad thing about it would teachers would be told by the' teachers pets').

you know what would be super awsome? if people could connect over the internet. and all your ideas are super awesome too.

Thanks for the comment,the mailing one given by tamacrazy is good too <_< .Even if it is not for TMGC V4,we will wait for TMGC V5 :wacko:

I thought of one more...similar to GBA SP,have a little on/off light so that we can play it in the dark :ph34r:

I'm going to update all this new ideas :wacko:

I have some other ideas:

-when you took your V4 to school you would have the sound off, right? Well Maybe, your tama could vibrate like a cellphone, or BanDai would program your tama V4 that you'd have a special antenna and a little hearing thing. You'd stick it in your ear, then when your tama beeped you would hear it!

-You could talk to your tama

-Light-up backgrounds

-Colour pixels!

-You could send messages to your friend's tamas by going to the friend list, choosing a friend, and a menu would come up: DELETE?, MESSAGE?, or SEE INFO?. You'd choose MESSAGE and then it would give you 5 lines to write on. When you were done you'd press B and it would say SAVE LATER? or SEND IT AWAY NOW!. You'd choose SEND IT AWAY NOW! and voila!, it'd say MESSAGE SENT!.

-More lifestyle things, like school, babysitters, and all that.

-there would be alot of screens. 5, I'd say. The middle one would be where your tama lives. A screen on the right-hand upper corner would be the attic. A screen on the left-hand upper corner would be the baby/kid house (aka babysitting room). A screen on the bottom left-hand corner would be the school, and a screen on the bottom right-hand corner would be the school.

Good ideas! Also,

-Religions, you choose for the Tamagotchi or it chooses for itself when it's a teen.

-Houses, some items are furneture that go in different places, the house is in the book icon.

-More connection options, like date, playdate, and marriage.

-School, so if you're at school, you don't have to worry about it dieing, it sits in a desk, losing hearts normally, but hearts are replenished at lunch and recess, it might bring home notes, and gets days off when it's sick, during holidays, and on break.

-Different sicknesses, a doctor, medicene costs money.

-Places, chose where you live, may go somewhere.

-Days of week, special random events like church on Sunday, and school after-school activities.

-A sun!

-Make food with any selection of plates, cups, food, and beverage.

I'm getting bored now, so I'll stop.

Good ideas! Also,
-Religions, you choose for the Tamagotchi or it chooses for itself when it's a teen.

-Houses, some items are furneture that go in different places, the house is in the book icon.

-More connection options, like date, playdate, and marriage.

-School, so if you're at school, you don't have to worry about it dieing, it sits in a desk, losing hearts normally, but hearts are replenished at lunch and recess, it might bring home notes, and gets days off when it's sick, during holidays, and on break.

-Different sicknesses, a doctor, medicene costs money.

-Places, chose where you live, may go somewhere.

-Days of week, special random events like church on Sunday, and school after-school activities.

-A sun!

-Make food with any selection of plates, cups, food, and beverage.

I'm getting bored now, so I'll stop.
there is already a sun when it's happy :angry: but really those ideas rock!

Your idea is very good!

My one idea is Can sent your friend from computer to tama that will easy to type better

My other idea from computer that can used msn chat on tama for travel and not have to pay for it from cell phone again.

Wah...so fun ^_^ ... we know that these features will not comeout at once but maybe some...lets wait :huh:

I think of one more: Education...there is 4 heart,the more heart you have,the more knowlegeable,that means we have to buy books from tamatown or shop :)

This might not be for v.4 probarbly ages awaybut I would like a mailing list where you can sent a letter to anyone on your friend list. Ithink all your ideas are good but I really like the last one(the only bad thing about it would teachers would be told by the' teachers pets').
all thw ideas are great!!! expecially the last!!! and if the teachers pet tells on u jus kick his @$$!!!!

-tama_u

If the next TMCG had all of those feartures it would be very expensive. It will cost about $60.00

The first time I brought TMGC V3 days ago,i start asking myself this question: What's my Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG?Maybe somedays the admin can comehere and apss it to bandai corp :D for suggestion for their next version of TMGC.

-Unscratchable Screen

-More characters :D :D :D

-Random event

-Mailing features that can allow us to send small mail to friend in our friend lists

-Small white light(similar to GBA SP) that allow us to play in the dark :angry:

-When sound is off,we can choose vibration mode,especially beneficial for students in school :D

@ Of course we can't expect all this new features to come with the same old price @

----

Ok thats all i can think off,maybe you can list now want you want but don't be unrealistic.

B) ;) ;)
I like the Pixel Idea, It may come true on the version 4 maybe.. Becuase on the Entama, You can change the brigtness of the pixels, and you can also make them really dark!

The first time I brought TMGC V3 days ago,i start asking myself this question: What's my Dream/Future Features of the next TMCG?Maybe somedays the admin can comehere and apss it to bandai corp :D for suggestion for their next version of TMGC.

-Unscratchable Screen

-More characters :D :D :D

-Random event

-Small white light(similar to GBA SP) that allow us to play in the dark :angry:

----

B) ;) ;)
I wish they would have the characters from all the tamas they made so far.

An atenna that actually allows you to go on tamatown on the tamagotchi.

They would only call for attention at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

YOU get to choose their bedtime.

You can actually get twins.

Debugging would be much easier.

Long-lasting batteries.

You could connect in the sun so it would be less sensitive.

The battery would be protected more so if you get water on it it won't break.

Water proof so you can take care of it in the shower of bath.

YOU would be able to choose or create your own character.

YOU could shut it on or off and if you shut it off it would save.

More games.

Could connect far away.

I still have more but i can't think of any more.

Would still cost the same.

Every time they come out with a new version, they would add more to it.

there is already a sun when it's happy ;) but really those ideas rock!
I meant a sun that gives off light! Also,

-Bills, like for electricity, every minute with the light on adds 1gp to your bill. That's why the sun is useful.

-Choice of punishment, like grounding, spanking, or early bedtime.

-Chores and allowance, chores might include taking out trash, cleaning it's messes, etc., two point screens, you and Tamagotchi.

-Choice of stores, such as grocery, toy, and pet.

-Pet, all the pets you have must by on the screen at all times, pets need food and die faster than the Tamagotchi.

-Car, car is needed to go to stores and resturants.

-Resturants, more expensive but higher quality and fills more happy hearts than meal at home.

-Family, your Tamagotchi might have a brother or sister.

-Mini-computer, sold seperately from Tamagotchi, it contains a website simular to Neopets.com.

That's all for now!

i have an idea; when you buy a tama you'll get a mini-tama with it and when your real tama has a baby it will live in the mini-tama until the older tama dies, so you can have two of them, and that some tamas will come with 2 mini-tamas so you can have twins or something like that ^^ it sounds cool to me :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back