QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTION!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mystical_tama

Reaction score
i was wondering, if u reject the matchmaker alot and it never comes back and ur tamagotchi grows old and dies then do u have to start at generation one again?

and how long do the batteries normally last?

also is there a limit to how many generations u can have?

THANK YOU!!!! (if its not too much trouble could ya mail the answers to meh?, ya don't have to tho) :D :D :lol: :lol:

i was wondering, if u reject the matchmaker alot and it never comes back and ur tamagotchi grows old and dies then do u have to start at generation one again?and how long do the batteries normally last?

THANK YOU!!!! (if its not too much trouble could ya mail the answers to meh?, ya don't have to tho) :( ;) ;) :D
1) yes you do have to start over again

2) batteries-they last about 2-4 months

3) No, I don't think there's a limit

Well, it depends on what type of tama you have... ConnECTion, ConneXion or plus...? (or keitai)

And, i am on my 20th, soon to be 21 and i havent ran out of battery. I run on a ConneXion.

Also, im guessing that the highest you can gernetaion you can get to is 99. Thats how long the wirght can go, and also, the age... But, their is

alot of room for a big digit number where the generation is.

i was wondering, if u reject the matchmaker alot and it never comes back and ur tamagotchi grows old and dies then do u have to start at generation one again?and how long do the batteries normally last?

THANK YOU!!!! (if its not too much trouble could ya mail the answers to meh?, ya don't have to tho) :( :D :huh: :huh:
1) yes i'm afraid you do

2) how long to battery's last in other things?

3) maybe! who knows? i don't think tamagotchis have been out that long.

THANK YOU!!!! (if its not too much trouble could ya mail the answers to meh?, ya don't have to tho) :unsure: ;) :p :p
a) yes u have 2 start over at gen. 1 B) thats really too bad.

:D well i've only had mine about a month or so so i really don't know--i guess all i can say on that matter is "over a month"

c) Apparently the limit is 99 (according to a website i went to, although THEY could be lying.) I think jappyx was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back