Sign in to follow this  
lilchick_grace

Tamatalk!

Question

are u a tamafan? do u like mi mitchi? hanatchi? maskatchi? gorutchi?

chat about ur fav tamas and ur luck with tama s here! share your info with a girl that would really really appreciate it!!

Thankyou guys! ;)

5 answers to this question

This is a very nice topic, But it really should have been posted in the "what's on your mind" forum. I do like the topic though ;)

Kyliesmum

p.s. Welcome to TamaTalk!!!! Edited by Kyliesmum

[color=red] [b][font="Cursive"]I know that you are new, but Kyliesmum was right. [color=orange]This should have been posted in Whats on Your mind.[color=yellow] Anyways, welcome to TamaTalk! [color=green]I hope you will like this site! [color=blue] If you don`t where any of the other forums are, ask one of the other TamaTalkers. [color=indigo]From me and the TamaTalkers: Bienvenue à TamaTalk! [color=purple] Remember to read the pinned topics first, nous es pas fâchée à tu (we are not mad at you). [/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/font][/b]

[quote name='Kyliesmum' date='Mar 24 2006, 09:06 AM'] This is a very nice topic, But it really should have been posted in the "what's on your mind" forum. I do like the topic though ;)

Kyliesmum

p.s. Welcome to TamaTalk!!!! [/quote]
I totally agree with... ummm... kyliesmum, welcome to tamatalk!!

(Can a guide please move this? I wish i was a guide so that I could move stuff and help people)