Tamatalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
are u a tamafan? do u like mi mitchi? hanatchi? maskatchi? gorutchi?

chat about ur fav tamas and ur luck with tama s here! share your info with a girl that would really really appreciate it!!

Thankyou guys! ;)

hey check this out, look at my siggy, than u can ask me absolutely anything u like about my tama!

This is a very nice topic, But it really should have been posted in the "what's on your mind" forum. I do like the topic though ;)

Kyliesmum

p.s. Welcome to TamaTalk!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]I know that you are new, but Kyliesmum was right. This should have been posted in Whats on Your mind.[/SIZE] Anyways, welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you will like this site! If you don`t where any of the other forums are, ask one of the other TamaTalkers. From me and the TamaTalkers: Bienvenue à TamaTalk! Remember to read the pinned topics first, nous es pas fâchée à tu (we are not mad at you).

This is a very nice topic, But it really should have been posted in the "what's on your mind" forum. I do like the topic though ;)
Kyliesmum

p.s. Welcome to TamaTalk!!!!
I totally agree with... ummm... kyliesmum, welcome to tamatalk!!

(Can a guide please move this? I wish i was a guide so that I could move stuff and help people)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back