i need help:how to play the v2 games.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomica

Reaction score
omg! :wacko: i dont know how to play any of the games on the v2. my friend gave me her tamagotchi and didnt tell me how to play the games!!! <_< can you tell me please? :wacko:

[SIZE=21pt]can someone please help me with this...i really need it!!![/SIZE]

To play jump try to hit the buttons as soon as they light up on the screen. It helps if your tama weighs as little as possible.

To play bump try to stop the meter as high as possible and then hit b constantly while the tamas are bumping into each other. helps if your tama weighs a lot, 99 lbs being best.

To play jump try to hit the buttons as soon as they light up on the screen. It helps if your tama weighs as little as possible.
To play bump try to stop the meter as high as possible and then hit b constantly while the tamas are bumping into each other. helps if your tama weighs a lot, 99 lbs being best.
thank you very much. that is all i needed to know!!!!

wait, there's a game called Heading when you get your teen. using the a,b, and c buttons, control your tama. A causes it to go left, C causes it to go right. Press B to jump up and hit the ball. Hit the ball b4 it hits u!

Oh yea forgot about heading. Oh and there's also slots, which is pretty simple i think you just use the b button to stop each spinning thingy

- Kohaku :)

[SIZE=14pt]okay thank you both! i have just gotten to teen so im glad i checked this in time! :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back