DID U KNOW THAT YOU CAN CHANGE THE SCREEN SHADE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_tu_u808

Reaction score
today my little baby cousin wanted to play with my entama having nooo idea what to do!.

so he was playing with it for a while when i noticed the pixels where lighter??i started to freak i thought he got it dirty of something went in it like water or sand..(we where at the beach) and i thougt it was broken forever.....but then he wanted to play with it somemore

but this time i was watching him!!! and then he went to the time screen pressed C and B at the same time and a bar showed up.... like the training bars showed up! so then i took it away from him and started to play with it...when u press A on that screen the pixels go lighter and when u press B they go darker!! COOLIE!!! i discovered something new and cool about the entama!!!!

-tama_tu

R u talking about tamagotchis cause i tried it and it didnt work for me :marumimitchi: seadoogirl9

it's only for the entama (tama that was only realeased in Japan). I got one from Ebay.

yeah whats wrong with you gosh!!! And whats a ENTAMA?!?!?!?!? YEAH SHES RIGHT WHATS WRONG WITH YOU :furawatchi: THE YOUNG MIMITCHI IS RIGHT YOU SHOULD BE A SHAME OF YOURSELF GOSH!!!!

BY NICOLE AND JASMINE

THERE IS 2 PEOPLE IF YOU CANT NOTICED

Last edited by a moderator:
EXCUZE ME!! isnt dis website about tamagotchi's ONLY!?!?!?!?!?!?????

no duh.... :D
Goodness, would it hurt you to be at least a little bit nice?. . .I mean isnt tamatalk for people who have a question about their tamagotchi? If people get rude answers to their questions, then everyone will be afraid to ask them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back