Photo
- - - - -

Ok...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

greenorange7

• greenorange7 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2006 - 03:05 PM ( #1 )

The match maker appeared on my screen it gave me a mate.. i now have a baby on the screen with me. What do I do next? Hurry!

Replies

Views

Started

26 Mar 2006

Last Post

27 Mar 2006

talktama

• talktama user photo

Posted 26 March 2006 - 03:43 PM ( #2 )

Well in 48 hours the Adult will leave. Then you will wake up to find just a baby. Name it and take care of it well!

mimitchi&hanatchilover

• mimitchihanatchilover user photo

Posted 26 March 2006 - 03:44 PM ( #3 )

You wait a few nights and the parent will go away. In the meantime, you still have to feed your tama and cure it when it gets sick and everything.

tamiyo

• tamiyo user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 26 March 2006 - 03:57 PM ( #4 )

Hi people I have a different problem. It's about a tama-ticket. I bought one but nothing happened. it was supposed to Take a plane trip right after but it didn't and when I click it it won't let me use it or anything! Please help!!! :o :huh: :D :( :huh:

islamictama

• islamictama user photo

Posted 26 March 2006 - 04:22 PM ( #5 )

it has to be an adult

Tama_Mama27

• tama-mama27 user photo

Posted 27 March 2006 - 07:54 AM ( #6 )

Hi people I have a different problem. It's about a tama-ticket. I bought one but nothing happened. it was supposed to Take a plane trip right after but it didn't and when I click it it won't let me use it or anything! Please help!!! :rolleyes: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :chohimetchi:

I have probably said what I'm about to say one million and one times. Please, and I mean PLEASE, post things in the right area! If you have a question about this, start your own thread! Please! Thank You!

~Tama_Mama27

Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!)

• mimi-tamagotchi-lover user photo

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:21 AM ( #7 )

Hi people I have a different problem. It's about a tama-ticket. I bought one but nothing happened. it was supposed to Take a plane trip right after but it didn't and when I click it it won't let me use it or anything! Please help!!! :rolleyes: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :chohimetchi:

Please start your own topic Tamiyo and do not post your problems on someone elses topic!! Sorry, not meaning to be rude but...

Tamagotchi fan boy

• tamagotchi-fan-boy user photo

Posted 27 March 2006 - 04:08 PM ( #8 )

Hi people I have a different problem. It's about a tama-ticket. I bought one but nothing happened. it was supposed to Take a plane trip right after but it didn't and when I click it it won't let me use it or anything! Please help!!! :angry: :angry: :D :angry: :angry:

Do you go to Tamagotchi Town? Thats where you go to use your ticket. Go to TRAVEL AGENCY in the tama town.

Symone Athena

• symone-athena user photo

Posted 27 March 2006 - 04:25 PM ( #9 )

I have probably said what I'm about to say one million and one times. Please, and I mean PLEASE, post things in the right area! If you have a question about this, start your own thread! Please! Thank You!

~Tama_Mama27

with that whole zac efron thing i don't think he's ugly but i can name a few ppl cuter than him.
1. the brothers from B5
2. Chris Brown
3.the guy who played Zeke
4. the guy who played Chad

but not in that order. :D