Ok...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]Well in 48 hours the Adult will leave. Then you will wake up to find just a baby. Name it and take care of it well![/SIZE]

You wait a few nights and the parent will go away. In the meantime, you still have to feed your tama and cure it when it gets sick and everything.

Hi people I have a different problem. It's about a tama-ticket. I bought one but nothing happened. it was supposed to Take a plane trip right after but it didn't and when I click it it won't let me use it or anything! Please help!!! :eek: :huh: :D :( :huh:

Hi people I have a different problem. It's about a tama-ticket. I bought one but nothing happened. it was supposed to Take a plane trip right after but it didn't and when I click it it won't let me use it or anything! Please help!!! :rolleyes: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :chohimetchi:
I have probably said what I'm about to say one million and one times. Please, and I mean PLEASE, post things in the right area! If you have a question about this, start your own thread! Please! Thank You!

~Tama_Mama27

Hi people I have a different problem. It's about a tama-ticket. I bought one but nothing happened. it was supposed to Take a plane trip right after but it didn't and when I click it it won't let me use it or anything! Please help!!! :rolleyes: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :chohimetchi:
Please start your own topic Tamiyo and do not post your problems on someone elses topic!! Sorry, not meaning to be rude but...

Hi people I have a different problem. It's about a tama-ticket. I bought one but nothing happened. it was supposed to Take a plane trip right after but it didn't and when I click it it won't let me use it or anything! Please help!!! :angry: :angry: :D :angry: :angry:
Do you go to Tamagotchi Town? Thats where you go to use your ticket. Go to TRAVEL AGENCY in the tama town.

I have probably said what I'm about to say one million and one times. Please, and I mean PLEASE, post things in the right area! If you have a question about this, start your own thread! Please! Thank You!
~Tama_Mama27
with that whole zac efron thing i don't think he's ugly but i can name a few ppl cuter than him.

1. the brothers from B5

2. Chris Brown

3.the guy who played Zeke

4. the guy who played Chad

but not in that order. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back