Photo
- - - - -

Oh no... Debugged it and now this isnt working..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

GoddessOfTheTigers

• goddessofthetigers user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2006 - 04:28 PM ( #1 )

Okay i debugged my V3. It works perfectly fine, i didnt scratch the circut bord(spelling?) or anything and my dad just bought it for me two days ago after going to litterally 7 diffrent stores across town so its very important that i fix this. Pleeeease help me...

Heres my problem::
My A button works awesome, the only time it wont work is when im trying to donate to the king or when i try to type in a password. B and C work great too, they dont have this problem. What did i do wrong and how can i fix it?

Replies

Views

Started

26 Mar 2006

Last Post

27 Mar 2006

ricebunny

• ricebunny user photo

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:26 PM ( #2 )

When you debug your tamagotchi you cannot type in passwords or codes >_< That's the downside the debugging.

phantazm8872

• phantazm8872 user photo

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:31 PM ( #3 )

that happened to my friend. If you want to donate points to the king or enter passwords, you must un-debug it. Let me guess-you don't have a username, do you?

GoddessOfTheTigers

• goddessofthetigers user photo

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:43 PM ( #4 )

that happened to my friend. If you want to donate points to the king or enter passwords, you must un-debug it. Let me guess-you don't have a username, do you?

How do i un-debug?? Yea, i have a username but it was before i debugged it (and i do still have it) but why?

Edit:: Can i hypertime without debugging?

Edited by GoddessOfTheTigers, 26 March 2006 - 05:45 PM.

tamamisstress

• tamamisstress user photo

Posted 26 March 2006 - 08:07 PM ( #5 )

how do you un-debug it? just wondering.

MilkyStar

• milkystar user photo

Posted 26 March 2006 - 08:30 PM ( #6 )

ive never tried debugging but i heard you had to get rid of the scratch marks. x.X i think if you used pencil you have to erase the pencil scratching. i hope that helps. im not to sure if itll work but i know that it wont damage your tamagotchi. g'luck m'dear. >.<

Asiangotchi

• asiangotchi user photo

Posted 27 March 2006 - 09:28 PM ( #7 )

Debugging got boring after a day for me. To un-debug: Open it up (Like you're about to debug it) and take a big eraser. Make sure its new. Now erase the circuit Board's Pencil Marking. Push hard! Hold the battery on the place to see if it worked. I hope it helped

Asiangotchi

• asiangotchi user photo

Posted 27 March 2006 - 09:29 PM ( #8 )

Oh yeah and if you un-debug it fast enough you can still keep your Tamagotchi. (If you do it too slow you will have to start over)