No tricks for specific Tamas-?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[/b]I'm pretty sure for the V2 tamagotchi that u can't get a specific tama by playin this game this many times or feedng it a certain food or even by how good u take care of it! It all depends on the generation ur tamagotchi is in. I'm pretty sure anyways. :D

Even Generation : [teens] Ichigotchi, Young Mimitchi, Hinatchi, Puroperatchi, Hinotamtchi, [Adults] Mimitchi, ChoHimetchi, Marumimitchi, Memetchi, Kabutchi, Robotchi, Dorotchi, Debatchi, Urutchi, Hiratchi, Zuccitchi, Gozarutchi, Butterflytchi, Toratchi, and Flowertchi

Odd Generation : [teens] Ringotchi, Young Mametichi, UFOtchi, Nikatchi, Oniotchi, [Adults] Mametchi, Furawatchi, Pyonchitchi, Kuchipatchi, Pochitchi, Hanatchi, Ginjirotchim Kiwitchi, Nyorotchi, Takotchi, Maskutchim Kusatchi, Tarakotchi, Whaletchi, Kaerutchi

So its pretty much random!! :huh:

Hopes this helps

It also depends on how u look after it eg. maskitichi is 1 of the worst 1 and it happens all the amount of traiong points atleast that what ive heard

It also depends on how u look after it eg. maskitichi is 1 of the worst 1 and it happens all the amount of traiong points atleast that what ive heard
How well you take care of it is just a MYTH, according to Bellsprout's Tamagotchi site (the link is in my sig).

I think in version one how you take care of your Tama influences its growth. I kept changing the time so it went to sleep and got Mametchi and mimitchi everytime! And when I took horrrible care of it I got Masktchi and Gozarutchi. So maybe it's not a myth. *is not sure* :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back